BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 12, 2016 6:28 am  #221

Re: Benedict and Sophie thread

Definitely.  Especially after I first saw the initial 'spotted' pic of them in the other thread!      

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

August 27, 2016 8:09 pm  #222

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 29, 2016 12:59 pm  #223

This sounds like a wonderful event, sadly sold out. But there is a waiting list for people living near. Good luck!

http://johnnlocked.tumblr.com/post/149649544876/londonphile-thecumberbatches-save-the-date

Last edited by SusiGo (August 29, 2016 12:59 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 29, 2016 11:03 pm  #224

Sweet photo, nakahara!

That Shakespeare event does look interesting. Since Benedict is involved I am not surprised that it's sold out.

Clueing for looks.

September 25, 2016 11:23 pm  #225

I know this is edited together from Benedict's Vanity Fair shoot and something that Sophie was in, but it was too sweet not to share!
http://glassesbatch.co.vu/post/150933755242/addictedtobrits-thenetdetective-poirott

Clueing for looks.

September 26, 2016 5:33 am  #226

Sophie is lovely.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 26, 2016 7:07 am  #227

Cute!

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 26, 2016 4:23 pm  #228

Yitzock wrote:

I know this is edited together from Benedict's Vanity Fair shoot and something that Sophie was in, but it was too sweet not to share!
http://glassesbatch.co.vu/post/150933755242/addictedtobrits-thenetdetective-poirott

I think that's the "Midsomer Murders" episode she was in. I recently watched it.

Last edited by Ivy (September 26, 2016 4:24 pm)

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

October 21, 2016 4:50 pm  #229

I wonder if the "second baby"news are true?! They (media) say Ben told that someone from justjarded at the Doctor Strange premiere? It's all gossip for now, we don't have a official statement.

But a second child wouldn't surprised anyone really I think? I hope it is true, they won't get any younger for that.

btw, the Sophie haters will be so angry, that's so enjoyable. 

Last edited by Ivy (October 21, 2016 4:52 pm)

----------

October 21, 2016 5:23 pm  #230

I haven't heard anything about that, myself, but it's always possible. It seems awfully fast to me f that is the case, but if they feel up for it then that's what matters.

Last edited by Yitzock (October 21, 2016 5:23 pm)

Clueing for looks.

October 21, 2016 8:00 pm  #231

I heard that it was even on German TV today. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 21, 2016 8:07 pm  #232

When you look at the tumblr tag for Benedict it seems a fact that Sophie is pregnant.

Anyway, if it's true I'm happy for them. We all know Benedict would like a CumberBunch.

----------

October 21, 2016 8:09 pm  #233

Yes. And Cumberbatchweb tweeted it herself and she is not a gossip. So I should be true. Great news for all of them. 

October 21, 2016 8:32 pm  #234

I'm so happy for them! The kids seem to have an awesome dad!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

October 22, 2016 5:08 pm  #235

Oh, I think it's pretty much confirmed, isn't it? Well, congrats to all the three of them!
I never expected Christopher to be an only child and I guess noone except the haters did. But then: they don't expect him to be real anyway...
*headdesk*

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

October 23, 2016 8:47 pm  #236

Wow, that´s very good news. 

October 23, 2016 8:49 pm  #237

October 23, 2016 8:54 pm  #238

Aaaaw

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

October 23, 2016 8:54 pm  #239

SusiGo wrote:

This sounds like a wonderful event, sadly sold out. But there is a waiting list for people living near. Good luck!

http://johnnlocked.tumblr.com/post/149649544876/londonphile-thecumberbatches-save-the-date

I remember reading about this event a while ago and even briefly considered to go but it was already sold out at that time.

Seems that Benedict has now been replaced by another actor, probably because of a scheduling conflict with the promo tour for Doctor Strange. The cast is supposed to be in Berlin on October 26.

https://www.templemusic.org/shop/temple-song-3-anne-sofie-von-otter/

O, learn to read what silent love hath writ:
To hear with eyes belongs to love’s fine wit.
(Shakespeare, Sonnet 23) 

October 24, 2016 8:25 pm  #240

WOW what a colour! And the perfect dress for baby bumbs that don't want attention.

----------

Board footera