BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 1, 2012 2:24 pm  #161

Re: BORED!

He he, so long, Essex.
I'm off to Moriarty!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

July 2, 2012 9:21 pm  #162

oooohhh!!!   a town called Moriarty!!   I'll be sure to visit it when I take a trip down route 66.  I've been wanting to do that,  it's on my bucket list.   (I have a very big bucket now) 

am gonna try  some colors, cos I  am  bored.   

yellow i've used a bit much.  so I'm gonna experiment,  see what looks good against this background.   

I  Believe in Sherlock     yellow

I  Believe in Sherlock      lightgreen

I  Believe in Sherlock     lightblue

I  Believe in Sherlock      pink  (not my color) 

I  Believe in Sherlock     red  (too strong-- i don't know how to make it lighter)

I  Believe in Sherlock       orange  oooohhh  I like this one!!   

I  Believe in Sherlock       purple   too strong.   

Hmmmm....I  guess I'll have to  go see that color chart I have  online--  maybe using numbers instead of words?   Sherlock Holmes  (boss)  what color symbol  or numbers did you use, to get the baby blue background  for the thread title?  anyone know?

Last edited by sherlockskitty (July 2, 2012 9:27 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 3, 2012 7:04 pm  #163

The green and blue are pretty nice in my opinion!
Oooh and orange!
Red and purple are too intense, hurts the eye. Pink is quite alright but on behalf of our boys and all the pink-haters maybe not so good.
I don't know, people don't usually have strong feelings about colours but pink really polarizes.. o-o'

Oh, I wanna go to Moriarty too! I like visiting funny named places just to say that you went there or even take a photo in front of a street sign.
For example I went to Springfield (The Simpsons) ... or Sesame street. But nothing beats Bakerstreet, I guess! :/

July 3, 2012 9:11 pm  #164

There's a Homer street in Vancouver. That made the kids laugh!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 13, 2012 11:25 pm  #165

Why is this thread in the Games section?  I was looking for it in the OTHER section.   

Ok  I  got bored yesterday  and I set up my celly phone to text myself.  All we did was talk about Sherlock and doctor who.  Am I bored,  or what?   Yeah  I'm the chairperson of the Bored.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

September 14, 2012 4:45 am  #166

Molly Hooper wrote:

He he, so long, Essex.
I'm off to Moriarty!

Do it! New Mexico is beautiful. That whole "four corners" region is fantastic.

***********************************************************************************************************************
In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king. And honey...you should see me in a crown...

October 12, 2012 6:52 pm  #167

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

October 12, 2012 8:18 pm  #168

Knitwear love!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 12, 2012 9:34 pm  #169

-m0r

Do you know if this player has sheet music for this arrangement? I would never leave my piano if I could play this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

October 13, 2012 7:37 am  #170

I don't know about this arrangement but Michael Price, the composer, has the sheet music available to download on his website. Look in the section on Music for the series and then Michael Price and the details are there.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 15, 2012 1:04 am  #171

Found it! I'm not bored anymore.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

May 9, 2013 3:54 pm  #172

Since 2012 was a leap year and Australia is now almost two hours into the tenth of May I'm declaring this thread one year old today!

Apparently I get bored around May.

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 9, 2013 5:48 pm  #173

One year of boredom! Woohoo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 9, 2013 7:17 pm  #174

One year of evidence of boredom...and unashamed post-boosting protocols! 

May 9, 2013 7:28 pm  #175

I've got to get out of this British government role, but once you're in it's almost impossible to get fired!

I suppose I could take long-term sick leave, they do that a lot in the UK don't they?

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 10, 2013 12:48 pm  #176

While you are bored, or even on extended sick leave you can watch this. I thought it appropriate...for some reason. 

July 20, 2013 12:59 am  #177

BORED!!!
I need season 3!!
Only thing I can do is watching S1/2 over and over again!!

~************************************************************************************************~ 
~************************************************************************************************~

July 20, 2013 2:04 am  #178

I decided to start watching all of the old Doctor Who episodes that I've never seen...so I have a long way to go, still XD  Great way to get my mind off of Sherlock, though.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

Board footera