BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 21, 2012 11:53 pm  #21

Re: BORED!

She was naked. Says so in the commentary.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

May 22, 2012 1:10 am  #22

There's something for fangirls AND fanboys in that episode.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 25, 2012 7:55 pm  #23

Absolutely ;)

When you compare what we can see of Benedict in this episode with his recent Star Trek look - he really got quite brawny and tanned
I like his Star Trek look. Also liked his look before, though.
Ah, I think it will be so much fun for the costume people at Sherlock realizing they need his whole wardrobe new (in case he maintains his new look~) 

May 25, 2012 8:15 pm  #24

Bearing in mind he has to re-appear from the 'dead' he may keep a bit of the bulk, however I suspect he will revert back to his normal build once he isn't being tortured by some personal trainer on a daily basis and eating a protein rich diet. The 'tan' will definitely go once he has a chance to bask under the radiant autumn and winter sun here in the UK.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 25, 2012 8:29 pm  #25

Oooh, Sammy... I don't like bulked, burnt Benedict. I can see why it's appealing to most people, but I find him much more attractive in his original self (pale, skinny, redhead). I would love Sherlock to come back as a ginger. It would be a great disguise. Then they can dye his hair again, but if he first appears as ginger I think John would have a hard time recognizing him.

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 25, 2012 8:47 pm  #26

Help please in finding the "Music" thread mentioned above.

Molly, if I tried to play anything on the bassoon, it would not sound as intended...

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

May 25, 2012 8:49 pm  #27

Speaking of the Triple Crown (oh, shut up, you we're thinking it)...

"I'll Have Another", anyone?

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

May 25, 2012 9:05 pm  #28

Ooo maybe he could come back as a red-head in the Red Headed League. Just a thought!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 26, 2012 12:13 am  #29

Hahaha, that would be hilarious if he actually disguised himself as a ginger!
"Sherlock, I thought you were dead.." - "No, John, I was always there, I was just ginger!"

I guessss.. I also prefer his old look were just saying - he is beautiful no matter what.
I don't really like fake tan (I mean the one you get when you're actually kinda pale but go out in the sun) and I have this weird passion for skinny guys...
then again, look at those arms:

That is very hot.
And I like his hair. I know people are complaining but it kinda feels... 19th century-ish? (or something) And I like that. For some reason.
So, as you might see, I'm a bit torn

As odd as this may sound now, but I think he looked best in "Third Star". Odd because, as you may know, he was playing an ill man in this movie. But I really liked his hair in their...
The Sherlock or the Star Trek hair is too dark for him which you can obviously see, the blonde hair he has for some movies just looks.. well... let's not talk about that. The red is really cute but I favourite the brown, it just fits him very good

Okay, gosh, now I feel all fashion magazine.
Sorry, you guys were trying to have a serious conversation about music, weren't you?

Last edited by Sammy (May 27, 2012 2:03 am)

May 26, 2012 7:11 am  #30

Don't Worry, Sammy, Benedict's hair is far more interesting than any orchestral instrument (trust me!!!)

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

May 26, 2012 9:19 am  #31

Molly Hooper wrote:

Don't Worry, Sammy, Benedict's hair is far more interesting than any orchestral instrument (trust me!!!)

Or non orchestral... Benedict's hair is far more interesting than most things (it's a mistery in itself)
Gossiping is good from time to time 

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 26, 2012 9:53 am  #32

I love the Sherlock look but I'm not keen on the Star Trek look, even though they are both dark. I think maybe the Sherlock style softens the effect and is more flattering.

May 27, 2012 2:02 am  #33

Irene_Adler wrote:

Molly Hooper wrote:

Or non orchestral... Benedict's hair is far more interesting than most things (it's a mistery in itself)

Oh, good... I almost feared I was the only one.. :D

His hair looked really good in the Pilot, didn't it?
But, seriously... do you think he might have a different hairstyle in season 3?

Btw. when exactly did he become Jack Harkness?

May 27, 2012 8:35 am  #34

Oh, Sammy... we're twins or something... I also thought of captain Jack when I saw those pictures!! 

I loved how Benedict looked in the pilot, though it's true it's less... sherlocky? I don't know, he seemed a bit less dark and more "normal".
I suppose he has to reappear with a different look, because he is hiding and trying to avoid being recognized. But he will go back to classic Sherlock eventually. What I proposed (and I think it would be funny) is that Sherlock should come back in Benedict's natural red hair, as if Sherlock had dyed it. I don't know if I'm expressing this right... he would come back as a ginger and John wouldn't recognize him at first. I think that would be funny, and would give Benedict's hair a little rest

May 27, 2012 1:19 pm  #35

Another cool thing to watch is this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYuUfNxv9zo

- Made me laugh!

Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

May 27, 2012 5:44 pm  #36

Here are a couple of videos, I really need to practise (or practice?!) my posting techniques!

and also...

May 27, 2012 5:45 pm  #37

YES!!!!!!!!!!
It worked, you don't know how proud I am right now!!!
And I thought I'd never be able to do it!!!

May 27, 2012 5:51 pm  #38

Well done Molly!

Once you've overcame the fear of trying you'll find you can't help but post all the time now 

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 28, 2012 2:01 am  #39

Hahaha, right? He DOES look like him. ;)
Maybe Benedict is just a fanboy..

Good work, Molly, in fact you now used three different ways of linking a video?
I was very content with myself when I found out how to upload a photo (see above)
The pirate video is fun! But posting Reichenbach videos now, are we?
Then I might add this... of all the Youtube fanvideos I've watched (and it's A LOT, I spend way too much time on Youtube) this one is definitely one of the best:

(Hope, I did that right now...)

And regarding the hair I would love to see some change even though his hair in Sherlock is wonderful, but... I don't know but as an indicator for the stuff that's happened and the time that has passed it would be quite cool. And, of course, as a disguise.
Then again, I don't even know if he will disguise himself for the time he pretends to be dead because at his grave we could see he has obviously contained his original look.
And the pilot hair = super cute.
But I agree that the hair style they eventually settled on fits Sherlock better because it looks more eccentrical.

May 28, 2012 6:06 am  #40

Oh god I hated his hair in the pilot. It made him look about 15 years old!!! Haha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

Board footera