BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 23, 2015 6:29 am  #21

Re: Sherlock and anger - has Sherlock ever been angry at John?

Liberty wrote:

For a number of reasons, I tend to think it's very much about Irene rather than Molly (including the OOC comments about small breasts, red lipstick, etc.).  He does not intend to hurt Molly in that way, and is genuinely apologetic when he realises what he's done.  I don't think he's even angry with Irene, he's unsettled by her. 

There is that time when he get angry with the father who deceives his daughter for her money - it's in the books, but also seen as one of the minor cases in the TV series (I can't remember which episode!).   And he's furious with the CIA agent who hurts Mrs Hudson.   But there's not much with John. I agree that it's mainly sulking, if anything.  Even that line in TRF is probably more anger at Moriarty than at John, even though John is getting the brunt of it!

Wholeheartedly agree, Or to use my bad German, Genau!!!

October 12, 2016 11:39 pm  #22

The only times I've seen Sherlock truly lose his cool were when the CIA agent beat up Mrs. Hudson and when Mycroft (whom I think Sherlock idolizes a bit, however reluctantly and bitterly) shows himself severely lacking in Sherlock's moral scales by putting up with Mangusen.

October 13, 2016 7:44 am  #23

I think Sherlock is genuinely puzzled by Mycroft's reaction to CAM...
It is an odd reaction , so there may well be a reason why.
He reacts similarly to how he does with Irene and it may be for a similar reason.
Had Mycroft sent Mary in to deal with CAM or did he at least know she was there?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera