BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 10, 2012 8:57 am  #1

LA Times Article

Check out this LA Times article. I haven't read it yet because I've been so distracted by the unbelievably seductive pics of Ben smoking or shrouded in smoke. For his health, I'd love to see him quit but for sexy photos omg.

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2012/05/09/sherlock-and-star-trek-benedict-cumberbatch-lights-it-up/#/0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

May 10, 2012 11:56 am  #2

Re: LA Times Article

Article-check. Shame about the ciggies. Great atmospheric photos with the smoke though. Good job you cannot smell them though! Lol. Bet he started at school. Strictly forbidden but many, many from public schools smoke like chimneys. Bit of a rebel, rebel. What with the motorbike and all a bit of a James Dean moment going on?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 10, 2012 12:18 pm  #3

Re: LA Times Article

I agree with you Davina, though he looks cool with that cigarette pose X3..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

Board footera