BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 11, 2015 9:47 pm  #1

Caption Competition Week 87

As I will be busy next days, here is the new one already.

What are they thinking??

I hope you'll enjoy it - tremendously

Last edited by Whisky (October 11, 2015 9:55 pm)

"It is what it is."

October 12, 2015 9:25 am  #2

Re: Caption Competition Week 87

BBC ONE: "In all the other adaptations of this immortal story Judas kissed the martyr. In our new postmodernist version, on the other hand, Judas is kissed passionately by the martyr. What happens next? Stay tuned!"

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 12, 2015 9:33 am  #3

Oh yes, nakahara, brilliant one.

BBC THREE: Something is rotten in Baker Street 221b.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

October 12, 2015 10:27 am  #4

SHERLOCK: Mary, come to me, you are so lovely and beautiful! I simply have to kiss you.... smack, smack, smack.
MARY: Oh, Sherlock.... just yesterday I accepted money from Moriarty´s sister and promised her that I will kill you with a canon, in a most painful way... but now that I see how affectionate and sweet you are, I have no heart to do it.... I´ll use a much smaller caliber on you.

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 12, 2015 3:18 pm  #5

*Sherlock humming a certain Nirvana Song*

"Load up on guns, bring your friends
It's fun to lose and to pretend
She's over bored and self assured
Oh no, I know a dirty word"

Last edited by Harriet (October 13, 2015 4:22 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 13, 2015 1:22 am  #6

Sherlock: Brilliant, Mary! Absolutely brilliant! *smooch*
Mary (thinking): In a moment he will realize that he shouldn't kiss people while they're wearing heavy makeup.
Sherlock: Please don't wear cosmetics to our next crime scene if you plan on making brilliance a regular occurrence. The taste is absolutely vile.

(I'm going to have to come up with another response later, I'm clearly not at my best at the moment)

Clueing for looks.

October 13, 2015 2:21 am  #7

Sherlock:  "I am thrilled it's you for our John.   I give you my blessing,  I give you our toys."

October 13, 2015 1:43 pm  #8

Sherlock (singing): I kissed a girl, I liked it...I hope my boyfriend doesn't mind it -- Wait.

Last edited by Yitzock (October 13, 2015 1:44 pm)

Clueing for looks.

October 13, 2015 1:59 pm  #9

Yitzock wrote:

Sherlock (singing): I kissed a girl, I liked it...I hope my boyfriend doesn't mind it -- Wait.

LOl!

October 13, 2015 4:08 pm  #10

John (off): We're gathered here today to bring together In holy matrimony William Sherlock Scott Holmes and Dr. John Hamish Watson.
Mary: Erm, Sherlock, if you want to kiss the groom, it's the guy next to me. I was just trying on his gown....

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

October 18, 2015 10:02 pm  #11

I can't decide... 

"It is what it is."

October 18, 2015 10:36 pm  #12

All too good, Whisky? We must have outdone ourselves.  Glad you had fun.

Clueing for looks.

October 19, 2015 11:09 am  #13

Yes, I liked them all a lot! :-)

But now *drums* tadadaaaam THE WINNER IS... nakahara!!

nakahara wrote:

BBC ONE: "In all the other adaptations of this immortal story Judas kissed the martyr. In our new postmodernist version, on the other hand, Judas is kissed passionately by the martyr. What happens next? Stay tuned!"

(as I can't deny my theological background this got the little extra bonus, it's even mentioning postmodernism *lol*)

Have fun with the next one, nakahara!

btw, what totally mesmerised me when I looked at that picture again... look at his hands, and the way he holds her face. Awww... these hands, honestly.

Last edited by Whisky (October 19, 2015 11:12 am)

"It is what it is."

October 19, 2015 5:19 pm  #14

Big congrats, nakahara. That was a brilliant one. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

October 20, 2015 8:52 am  #15

Wow, thank you! I really didn´t think that this will win.

I try to post the new one ASAP, althrough I am a bit buzy at the moment.

October 20, 2015 11:31 am  #16

Love it, nakahara, congrats! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Board footera