BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 15, 2012 6:54 pm  #61

Re: Sherlock alphabet game

And breathe! Ah! We are back to the beginning! 

I've got my, admittedly very small, thinking cap on for a different challenge. I think the last one was quite fun eh!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 15, 2012 7:04 pm  #62

I enjoyed the reverse alphabet one 

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 20, 2012 6:55 am  #63

How about a one word game, starting with the letter A?   It could be something in the apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

May 20, 2012 9:59 am  #64

sherlockskitty wrote:

How about a one word game, starting with the letter A?   It could be something in the apartment.

That could be fun

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 20, 2012 10:02 am  #65

Oh, Irene. I LOVE your signature (Hilarious!)

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

May 20, 2012 1:39 pm  #66

Molly Hooper wrote:

Oh, Irene. I LOVE your signature (Hilarious!)

Thanks 
I'm still waiting for the Doctor to come and take me to... well, anywhere.

And Mycroft... you know, he IS the Bristish Government and all that... 

Last edited by Irene_Adler (May 20, 2012 1:41 pm)

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 20, 2012 1:57 pm  #67

Who wants to start the game just using letter A then. Shall we make it legitimately something to do with Sherlock or Sherlock Holmes? Also with what the connection is?

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 20, 2012 2:08 pm  #68

I think sherlockskitty suggested things you can find in the appartment... I think that could work

May 20, 2012 6:24 pm  #69

OK  things you find in Sherlock's Apartment--  I'll start  with the letter A.   This  can be from any  episode where you see the set  of 221 B  Baker Street. It can also be  from the Canon stories,  OR  from the unaired pilot.    I'll  start.  thx  for liking my idea!! 

OK  things you find in Sherlock's Apartment--  Armchair

Last edited by sherlockskitty (May 20, 2012 6:26 pm)

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

May 20, 2012 6:30 pm  #70

Things you find in Sherlock's Apartment

Armchair
Books

May 20, 2012 6:33 pm  #71

Armchair
Books
Coat

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

May 20, 2012 6:39 pm  #72

Armchair
Books
Coat
Deerstalker aka Death Frisbee

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 20, 2012 6:40 pm  #73

Armchair
Books
Coat
Deerstalker aka Death Frisbee
Fridge (filled with the most marvellous things)

Last edited by Irene_Adler (May 20, 2012 6:41 pm)

May 20, 2012 6:44 pm  #74

Armchair
Books
Coat
Deerstalker aka Death Frisbee aka
Ear Hat

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 20, 2012 6:50 pm  #75

tobeornot221b wrote:

Armchair
Books
Coat
Ear Hat

Oh God... thanks, tobe, I skipped the E... 

May 20, 2012 6:51 pm  #76

All the E are with the hangman, I suppose!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 20, 2012 6:54 pm  #77

No no no, it was a pleasure. Don't spoil it...

This  gives me the idea of a game where we could invent a story purely from Sherlock quotes!

Last edited by tobeornot221b (May 20, 2012 6:57 pm)

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 20, 2012 7:00 pm  #78

tobeornot221b wrote:

All the E are with the hangman, I suppose!

Of course they are   

tobeornot221b wrote:

This  gives me the idea of a game where we could invent a story purely from Sherlock quotes!

Great idea... 

May 20, 2012 8:11 pm  #79

tobeornot221b wrote:

Armchair
Books
Coat
Ear Hat

Gun (John's service revolver)

May 20, 2012 8:35 pm  #80

Armchair
    Books
    Coat
    Ear Hat
    Gun (John's service revolver)
    Human eyes

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera