BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 8, 2015 11:15 am  #5101

Re: Sherlock alphabet game

Proof that Johnlock is real.

Asexual - as if!
"Bravest and kindest and wisest human being I have ever had the good fortune of knowing".
Couple? Yes you are.
Donde Estas Yolanda - yeah, that's a totally platonic song for a reunion between friends. Not!
Everyone (litterally!) in this damn show seems to know better.
Friends. Please, that's so NEVER ago!
Girlfriend-kissing arouses jealousy with shoehorning baby names, green lightning of the scene, pulling unhappy faces and not concentrating on the case anymore.

J

Last edited by Lilythiell (December 8, 2015 11:26 am)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

December 8, 2015 11:22 am  #5102

Erm, Lily, I know the alphabet is tricky but where are H and I?

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

December 8, 2015 11:25 am  #5103

Oh for Christ's sake!

Let's pretend that didn't happen. Again.
Let's forget my proposition for J, then, shall we?

Asexual - as if!
"Bravest and kindest and wisest human being I have ever had the good fortune of knowing".
Couple? Yes you are.
Donde Estas Yolanda - yeah, that's a totally platonic song for a reunion between friends. Not!
Girlfriend-kissing arouses jealousy with shoehorning baby names, green lightning of the scene, pulling unhappy faces and not concentrating on the case anymore.

Hamish! John's heterosexuality's flown out of a window, it would seem.

Last edited by Lilythiell (December 8, 2015 11:29 am)

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

December 8, 2015 11:38 am  #5104

Don't you worry, has happened to everybody here. Well, except Harriet, maybe.

Asexual - as if!
Couple? Yes you are.

Indifference towards ex-lovers of the bride

"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

December 8, 2015 11:47 am  #5105

Still.
Won't say it won't happen again, because, apparently, given my record, it will -.-
But thank you for pointing it out!

Asexual - as if!
Couple? Yes you are.

"John Watson is definitely in danger"

December 8, 2015 12:11 pm  #5106

mrshouse wrote:

Don't you worry, has happened to everybody here. Well, except Harriet, maybe.  

No, happened to me, too 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 8, 2015 2:36 pm  #5107

Asexual - as if!
Couple? Yes you are.

John Locke is real. And very well thought-out.

(I like that one better)

Last edited by Lilythiell (December 8, 2015 3:08 pm)

December 11, 2015 4:54 am  #5108

Asexual - as if!
Couple? Yes you are.
John Locke is real. And very well thought-out./ "John Watson is definitely in danger."

Kate "Everything works on you" live-in PA. She mirrors John in the relationship to her sexy brainy partner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 19, 2015 9:18 pm  #5109

Asexual - as if!
Couple? Yes you are.
John Locke is real. And very well thought-out./ "John Watson is definitely in danger."
Kate "Everything works on you" live-in PA. She mirrors John in the relationship to her sexy brainy partner.

Lots and lots of innuendo

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 19, 2015 9:24 pm  #5110

Asexual - as if!
Couple? Yes you are.

Mike "Cupid" Stamford

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 19, 2015 9:48 pm  #5111

Asexual - as if!
Couple? Yes you are.
Mike "Cupid" Stamford

No, girlfriends are not my area, thank you.

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 20, 2015 6:43 am  #5112

Asexual - as if!
Couple? Yes you are.
Mike "Cupid" Stamford

"Oh, have I been staring into your eyes again?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

December 20, 2015 5:15 pm  #5113

Asexual - as if!
Couple? Yes you are.
Mike "Cupid" Stamford

Please, Sherlock only ever said please to John.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 21, 2015 5:04 pm  #5114

Asexual - as if!
Couple? Yes you are.
Mike "Cupid" Stamford

Quotes from people who know: Angelo, Irene, Mrs Hudson, the Cross Keys couple...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 21, 2015 5:23 pm  #5115

Asexual - as if!
Couple? Yes you are.
Mike "Cupid" Stamford
Quotes from people who know: Angelo, Irene, Mrs Hudson, the Cross Keys couple...

Romantic tropes in abundance

December 21, 2015 6:11 pm  #5116

Asexual - as if!
Couple? Yes you are.
Mike "Cupid" Stamford
Softly - Softly seems to be working just fine. 

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

December 21, 2015 6:50 pm  #5117

Asexual - as if!
Couple? Yes you are.
Mike "Cupid" Stamford

Turning to loudly, loudly...

December 21, 2015 7:16 pm  #5118

Asexual - as if!
Couple? Yes you are.
Mike "Cupid" Stamford

Until, finally, we shout it from the roof of St. Barts.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

December 21, 2015 7:16 pm  #5119

Asexual - as if!
Couple? Yes you are.
Mike "Cupid" Stamford

UST in abundance

December 21, 2015 10:06 pm  #5120

Asexual - as if!
Couple? Yes you are.
Mike "Cupid" Stamford
Until, finally, we shout it from the roof of St. Barts. / UST in abundance

Very sensuous dance behind closed curtains at Baker Street

Board footera