BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 13, 2015 7:37 pm  #4961

Re: Sherlock alphabet game

Holmes and Watson are in a hansom. Suddenly, one of them says...

Admit it, Watson, there was absolutely no need in going out. We could have stayed in...

But Holmes, it was too nice out to stay inside all day.  Shouldn't we enjoy the weather?

Could the driver avoid bumps. I´m trying to think. Watson, tell him off.

Don´t think it would be possible, Holmes. We just turned into the seediest part of Soho. From the look of it, we were kidnapped just now. 

Error, my dear Watson. I told the driver beforehand to take us there.... some murder attempt or assault would do us both good, I think.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 13, 2015 10:59 pm  #4962

Admit it, Watson, there was absolutely no need in going out. We could have stayed in...

But Holmes, it was too nice out to stay inside all day.  Shouldn't we enjoy the weather?

Don´t think it would be possible, Holmes. We just turned into the seediest part of Soho. From the look of it, we were kidnapped just now. 

Error, my dear Watson. I told the driver beforehand to take us there.... some murder attempt or assault would do us both good, I think.

For God's sake, Holmes, do you think we can go one day without any trouble? Just enjoy ourselves for once?

Last edited by Yitzock (July 13, 2015 11:00 pm)

Clueing for looks.

July 14, 2015 5:59 pm  #4963

For God's sake, Holmes, do you think we can go one day without any trouble? Just enjoy ourselves for once?

God, how dull that would be, Watson?

Last edited by nakahara (July 14, 2015 6:00 pm)

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 14, 2015 6:11 pm  #4964

Here we go, Watson, spending midsummer night with a trip to every street we found a corpse in. Romantic, isn't
 it?

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

July 14, 2015 6:22 pm  #4965

Here we go, Watson, spending midsummer night with a trip to every street we found a corpse in. Romantic, isn't
 it?

I think we could spare us the effort and spend the day directly in the morgue, Holmes.

Last edited by nakahara (July 14, 2015 6:22 pm)

August 21, 2015 3:47 pm  #4966

it?

I think we could spare us the effort and spend the day directly in the morgue, Holmes.

Jeopardy and disguise, my dear Watson, elementary for the detective work.

Last edited by mrshouse (August 21, 2015 3:47 pm)

"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

August 21, 2015 3:53 pm  #4967

it?

Killers in abundance here, Watson, this is better than Christmas.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

August 21, 2015 4:10 pm  #4968

it?

Lovely night, my dear Watson, what about a walk in the park? There is a romantic bench …

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 21, 2015 4:11 pm  #4969

But please, a better outcome of the bench scene this time...

August 21, 2015 4:14 pm  #4970

it?

Lovely night, my dear Watson, what about a walk in the park? There is a romantic bench …

My dear Watson, follow my detective work for the rest of your life. And share my lodging also, if convenient. If not, do it anyway.

August 21, 2015 4:20 pm  #4971

LOL, mrshouse 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

August 21, 2015 4:21 pm  #4972

Well, it's 1895, isn't it?

August 21, 2015 8:29 pm  #4973

it?

My dear Watson, follow my detective work for the rest of your life. And share my lodging also, if convenient. If not, do it anyway.

No longer can I imagine not solving cases with you, Holmes. They are like my bread and butter (and jam).  So I will oblige as I am capable.

Clueing for looks.

August 25, 2015 9:03 am  #4974

it?

No longer can I imagine not solving cases with you, Holmes. They are like my bread and butter (and jam).  So I will oblige as I am capable.

Over the rainbow I will follow you, my dear Holmes, until there shall be better times for us times to come.

August 25, 2015 12:00 pm  #4975

it?

Over the rainbow I will follow you, my dear Holmes, until there shall be better times for us times to come.

Psychopath ahead. A f******* one! Duck!

August 25, 2015 12:01 pm  #4976

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 25, 2015 12:34 pm  #4977

it?

Quick! We hide into this little alcove here!

August 25, 2015 1:01 pm  #4978

it?

Quick! We hide into this little alcove here!

Remain silent in the alkove, the psychopath mustn't hear! No ejaculations whatsoever, dear Watson!

August 25, 2015 1:03 pm  #4979

Can you hear me laughing, mrsw? 

August 25, 2015 1:04 pm  #4980

I would apologize but I'm not sorry 

Board footera