BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 15, 2012 7:42 pm  #141

Re: Star Trek

Great interview; really enjoyed it.  They (all the people involved with the film) are certainly pros at building up the suspense for this movie.   

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

December 15, 2012 9:20 pm  #142

Just watched "The Hobbit"! Loved it very much! And guess what came before it? The teaser - Benedict in 3D on a big screen. That was too much for me. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 15, 2012 9:24 pm  #143

Yea, I know, only for the kids' sake you did not scream 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 15, 2012 9:28 pm  #144

The teaser - was it in German?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 15, 2012 9:31 pm  #145

Yes. I just had to imagine his voice and concentrate on the pics. But it's so fantastic to see him on a big screen … 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 15, 2012 10:00 pm  #146

Had the same happy experience today. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 15, 2012 10:09 pm  #147

Still grinning happily.

December 15, 2012 10:12 pm  #148

The Star Trek trailer unfortunately didn't come along with The Hobbit at my cinema. Though it showed the original version. Do I really have to watch the dubbed Hobbit version then?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 15, 2012 10:22 pm  #149

Might be really, really hard for you when you've seen the "right" version first........
For me the dubbed version was okay after a while.
As we have only the possibility to watch it original without subtitles I was actually happy having started with the dubbed version.

December 15, 2012 10:32 pm  #150

He doesn't seem to be happy with his new name:

December 15, 2012 10:33 pm  #151

Without the subtitles, it would have been hard for me! Without them, I surely would have taken all the names mentioned for strange English vocabulary I'm not familiar with.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 15, 2012 10:35 pm  #152

LOL Susi!

Tobe, just my thoughts. So it had to be dubbed for the first time for me.

December 16, 2012 11:07 am  #153

Star Trek Prologue

Bad Quality, but better than nothing...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k3jNUQ7Ile0rH53DdLT

December 16, 2012 11:09 am  #154

Is this legal and are the staff ok with it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 16, 2012 11:57 am  #155

There will be an official HD version available tomorrow which is legit and won't have screaming girls in it.

I'd hold off until then Besley.

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

December 16, 2012 12:35 pm  #156

Yeah just read about this on Twitter, thanks...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 17, 2012 1:58 am  #157

m0r1arty wrote:

There will be an official HD version available tomorrow which is legit and won't have screaming girls in it.

I'd hold off until then Besley.

-m0r

I thought that just the extended trailer (the one showed before the regular showing of The Hobbit) is going to be released Monday?

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

December 17, 2012 1:09 pm  #158

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

December 17, 2012 1:16 pm  #159

tobeornot221b wrote:

The Star Trek trailer unfortunately didn't come along with The Hobbit at my cinema. Though it showed the original version. Do I really have to watch the dubbed Hobbit version then?

I went with my niece to see the Hobbit in Italy (3D dubbed version) and no Star Trek trailer. I was really annoyed!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 17, 2012 4:59 pm  #160

Board footera