BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 10, 2012 9:15 pm  #121

Re: Star Trek

SusiGo wrote:

source: cumberbuddy.tumblr.com

Fashion has not really improved in the future 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 10, 2012 9:16 pm  #122

I think he looks fabulous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 10, 2012 9:20 pm  #123

SusiGo wrote:

At a casual glance I was like: Oh, Moriarty is back! This time not in Westwood...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 10, 2012 9:23 pm  #124

Just wait until he shakes his hair. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 10, 2012 9:24 pm  #125

Phwoar!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 10, 2012 10:30 pm  #126

Beam me up Benny!  I love the way he's looking in that Star Fleet uniform.  Hey, when you're getting ready to destroy the Enterprise and the entire earth, you gotta be comfortable, right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

December 11, 2012 3:31 am  #127

SusiGo wrote:

Okay, JJ Abrams and the folks at Paramount are the biggest teases ever! They will kill us slowly until May. Boy howdy, does he look amazing in that Star Fleet uniform. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

December 11, 2012 6:45 am  #128

To be honest I always liked the Star Trek uniforms, well, at least for the males.
But Benedict looks particularly fine.

December 11, 2012 8:22 am  #129

Here is a bigger one with Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto

His name was released too: John Harrison

December 11, 2012 6:34 pm  #130

Well I didn't mind with only batchie on it ;)
Looks great... :D Can't wait
I recited the trailer at least a thousand times today (with Pitagor!) I wrote the whole thing on my work sheets (even in morse) and on my hand (but it's gone by now...)
I always shiver at "my vengeance" *shivers*

So... Shall we begin?

MK

December 11, 2012 7:26 pm  #131

I see the poster is the backdrop for my yahoo mail,at the mo.

December 11, 2012 7:41 pm  #132

That little thing on the inside of his right sleeve? It looks like a tiny TV (you can see it better in the other pic). So maybe he can watch "Sherlock"

Last edited by KeepersPrice (December 11, 2012 7:42 pm)

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

December 11, 2012 8:26 pm  #133

HOLY- that's one heck of a teaser.
"You gonna git 'em all, Sherly?" 

Last edited by MaggieM (October 18, 2015 5:41 pm)

December 11, 2012 9:40 pm  #134

Does anyone still care about the plot of the film?
Well for me I almost only think about Batchie ^^
Anyway... for those who do, just found this:

(might be a spoiler)
http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/alice-eves-star-trek-into-darkness-character-has-been-revealed-to-be

MK

December 11, 2012 9:53 pm  #135

Plot, what plot? 
I must admit I'm not so very excited about whom he's going to play but how he will play him (and what he looks like, just saying).

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 12, 2012 4:02 pm  #136

The Shakespeare of Terror? Has a nice ring to it. 

December 13, 2012 12:52 am  #137

Awesome new Star Trek interview. Benedict looks fantastic, especially loving the tie for some reason.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovFhw__etbI&list=PLgCMfGlLNCR16cgZN-pOMWVVuG19DX_y_&index=1

Last edited by harleyq (December 13, 2012 12:54 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

December 13, 2012 7:02 am  #138

Short but sweet. The tie does look good- rare to see him wearing one.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 15, 2012 8:15 am  #139

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

December 15, 2012 8:36 am  #140

Good interview.
The Cumberpatch thing is hilarious.
Nice view of Benedict's beautiful bracelet.

Board footera