BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 6, 2012 6:33 pm  #101

Re: Star Trek

Oh yes - Amazing! Quite Extraordinary!  I'm hyperventilating right now after watching this trailer.  I totally love ST - always have, always will - in all its permutations. I flipped out over the 'young crew' movie when I saw it.  Now to add Ben to it all! I'm breathless with anticipation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

December 6, 2012 6:55 pm  #102

Shouldn't have watched this. I'm having enough trouble breathing as it is.

An actress with a stinking headcold decided to get a little too close for comfort during rehearsals, too late to push her off, now I have 'The Mank'... I must join 'The Legion' (AKA everyone else who has had/ has got 'The Mank.'

Maybe they have tea and biscuits? Never know your luck.

I love the V.O. work in the trailer. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

December 6, 2012 7:15 pm  #103

I love it all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 6, 2012 7:23 pm  #104

This. Is. Amazing. The voice. Everything. Can't wait! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 6, 2012 8:50 pm  #105

asdaslkdhlasdslfhlsdjkfhs!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

December 6, 2012 8:59 pm  #106

Sam wrote:

asdaslkdhlasdslfhlsdjkfhs!!!

Exactly my words when I discovered it on tumblr this morning. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 6, 2012 9:03 pm  #107

I've never been a fan of Star Trek (more of a Star Wars girl, sorry) but I loved the first movie with Pine and Quinto and this trailer is just... well, you know.
I can't wait ojgdhsodmnkjfhioruhksdjfnshb

Last edited by Irene Adler (December 6, 2012 9:25 pm)

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

December 6, 2012 9:11 pm  #108

ASFDJHFKDJFLKSDKFASJ

This.

December 7, 2012 6:12 am  #109

"…..for I have returned…."

just lovely.    May 2013 is just around the corner. 

December 7, 2012 6:48 am  #110

Woohoo!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 7, 2012 8:24 am  #111

A second teaser trailer has been announced for 17 December. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 7, 2012 5:04 pm  #112

I'm SO excited 
really proud of our Benny-boy!

December 7, 2012 6:45 pm  #113

I watched the trailer, sat on my chair and thought "I can't breathe! I can't breathe? Where has all the air gone! His voice suffocates me!"
I can't wait for the film <3 I think I'll just have to watch the trailer over and over again ;)
I love Batchie playing the bad boy... not the bad boy but just the villain... I sometimes like the villains... Love them... Does that make me a psychopath?

December 7, 2012 6:50 pm  #114

Well I know I'm gonna love this villain!

December 7, 2012 7:03 pm  #115

Yeah, Ben is going to destroy the world and I'm looking forward to it!
That will be the first time I watch a Star Trek film, the first time I like the villain and the first time I go to the cinema only because a certain actor is in the film. And I can't stop watching the trailer. The voice ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

December 7, 2012 7:04 pm  #116

You're not the only ones, Lelli and Besley! Besides, the Joker was far more fascinating than Batman, wasn't he? And Benedict looks much better. 

December 10, 2012 5:21 pm  #117

From Tumbler

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

December 10, 2012 5:35 pm  #118

There's a better one which includes the Olympics shot.

December 10, 2012 7:32 pm  #119

source: cumberbuddy.tumblr.com

December 10, 2012 8:23 pm  #120

My sister sent me a link to the preview, thinking I didn't know Benedict was already the villain. *Laughs* She forgot that I told her a couple months back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

Board footera