BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 24, 2013 3:41 pm  #761

Re: Star Trek

"'Star Trek Into Darkness' director J.J. Abrams shows deleted scene of Benedict Cumberbatch in shower.

Clip showed on Conan O'Brien's show Wednesday as an olive branch to fans offended by Alice Eve's underwear scene in 'Star Trek Into Darkness.'"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LXKjjS-eZI

I think many people ("Hey Ladies !") would be very interested by this short scene !   

Last edited by TicTacToe (May 24, 2013 3:43 pm)

May 24, 2013 3:54 pm  #762

TicTacToe wrote:

"'Star Trek Into Darkness' director J.J. Abrams shows deleted scene of Benedict Cumberbatch in shower.

Clip showed on Conan O'Brien's show Wednesday as an olive branch to fans offended by Alice Eve's underwear scene in 'Star Trek Into Darkness.'"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LXKjjS-eZI

I think many people ("Hey Ladies !") would be very interested by this short scene !   

"It's a shower of evil"
Great! That is sooooooo funny! I love it with the other music! (And by the way, I'm not a Cumberbatch-fangirl)

May 24, 2013 4:01 pm  #763

Deary me, what will the 'feminists' do now?

I reckon they shouldn've kept the shower scene in by the looks of it, fangirls get the bod and others get the intensity of his grimace.

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 24, 2013 4:13 pm  #764

Looks suspiciously like a cold shower to me! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 24, 2013 4:25 pm  #765

He's just concentrating.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 24, 2013 4:25 pm  #766

m0r1arty wrote:

Deary me, what will the 'feminists' do now?

This feminist did screen capture and made the photoset her desktop picture. 

May 24, 2013 4:43 pm  #767

Davina wrote:

Looks suspiciously like a cold shower to me!

lol

May 24, 2013 5:54 pm  #768

He looks so extremely annoyed and evil while taking that shower, it's cute. 

Oh, just back from the cinema, by the way. My dad was highly impressed. The girl sitting behind me was a Chris Pine fan apparently, though she couldn't even pronounce his name right. Hell, that's Germany.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 24, 2013 6:06 pm  #769

Have you seen 'Character Profile "John Harrison"'? Aww, it's precious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Cg965WA2bgU

Last edited by Mary Me (May 24, 2013 6:07 pm)

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 24, 2013 6:10 pm  #770

Mary Me wrote:

Absolutely. Thank you for finding it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

May 24, 2013 6:11 pm  #771

Schmiezi wrote:

Mary Me wrote:

Absolutely. Thank you for finding it!

Wasn't difficult since there's tumblr. 

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 24, 2013 7:10 pm  #772

Mary Me wrote:

Oh, just back from the cinema, by the way. My dad was highly impressed. The girl sitting behind me was a Chris Pine fan apparently, though she couldn't even pronounce his name right. Hell, that's Germany.

What's wrong with being a Chris Pine fan?

May 24, 2013 7:22 pm  #773

Myraya wrote:

Mary Me wrote:

What's wrong with being a Chris Pine fan?

Nothing. But she didn't pronounce his name correctly. She said Chris Pain. 

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 25, 2013 1:38 am  #774

Mell92 wrote:

It's not in theatres in Belgium, yet I can't wait, though!

Can't wait? Or just excited for it and willing to wait...?

Just asking because the movie has actually been available to download (cam versions though, obviously, but they are very watchable) for a little while now on sites like Pirate Bay.
Downloading it won't effect the box office takings at all, I don't think, because I've got a cam version and have watched it countless times and have still seen the movie in the cinemas three times now and I definitely still intend on buying the DVD when it gets released.
Just a little something to pass the time in the meanwhile. ;)

You definitely need to see the movie in 3D, anything else doesn't do the movie justice, but just thought I'd mention it for those who know how to use torrents for downloading. Just check the comments to find the best torrent, most seem to be missing the first five minutes.

EDIT: I've removed your links as these sites are technically illegal so we don't want to advertise them too directly. Thanks! -SH

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes (May 28, 2013 7:14 am)

------------------------------------------
There's no shortcut to a dream. It's all blood and sweat and life is what you manage in between.

May 25, 2013 11:59 am  #775

Another nice article. Not many news, but a few new (and well-known) pics. 

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/movies/benedict-cumberbatch-showers-trek-director-j-j-abrams-with-praise/#/0

Last edited by Mattlocked (May 25, 2013 12:02 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

May 25, 2013 12:27 pm  #776

I love this film. I've been a massive Star Trek fan for years. I see this as the reason I started to watch Sherlock after I saw it a couple of weeks ago. Ben stood out so much for me as the greatest villain ever on the show that I felt compelled to watch him in something else.

He does love to be dramatic.
Well, thank god you're above all that!

May 25, 2013 2:59 pm  #777

Currently drunk and watching it for the 16th time.
On my way to memorizing it.

And just quietly, I would gladly have Spock's babies.
Tonight my partner agreed to dress up as Spock for me.
I am so happy right now.

------------------------------------------
There's no shortcut to a dream. It's all blood and sweat and life is what you manage in between.

May 25, 2013 4:37 pm  #778

But the ears! Perhaps not...I was going to mention something about being willing to have Bones' babies but whichever way I try to express this it just sounds WRONG! 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 25, 2013 4:39 pm  #779

Unless you're a skeleton!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 26, 2013 11:02 am  #780

Mattlocked wrote:

Another nice article. Not many news, but a few new (and well-known) pics. 

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/movies/benedict-cumberbatch-showers-trek-director-j-j-abrams-with-praise/#/0

Now the pics finally work. So that was the photo shoot with the boots. Very nice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

Board footera