BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 17, 2013 7:41 pm  #721

Re: Star Trek

Mary Me wrote:

But I'm gonna see it tomorrow again. 

3D and OV! Surrounded by a squealing popcorn-throwing crowd! YAY!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

May 17, 2013 7:45 pm  #722

Schmiezi wrote:

Mary Me wrote:

But I'm gonna see it tomorrow again. 

3D and OV! Surrounded by a squealing popcorn-throwing crowd! YAY!!!

This time I'm gonna try to eat my popcorn instead of completely forgetting about it and leaving the cinema with a half empty bag.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 17, 2013 8:24 pm  #723

We are going to eat afterwards so I will just be slurping through some drink. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 17, 2013 8:27 pm  #724

Sooo looking forward to it! (Please let that movie never come to an end...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 17, 2013 9:26 pm  #725

Hey, Davina: What time are you seeing the movie on Sunday?  KeepersPrice and I are also going that day--though I have to buy tickets, hopefully tomorrow--and then going out to eat afterwards!  We are planning on seeing a 3:30pm Eastern showing.  Maybe we can commune via hyperspace if we're in theaters at the same time! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

May 18, 2013 7:02 am  #726

Ha! 5.40 p.m. In the UK. So I'll be there before you 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 18, 2013 7:22 am  #727

Eventually saw it last night.
Absolutely brillianrt.
Excellent performances all round.
I loved it.
Full gamete of emotions.
An aural and visual delight.
3D.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 18, 2013 11:46 am  #728

>HAPPY DANCE<

Excellent. amazing. brilliant. Wonderful.

Great movie, so happy to finally have seen it!

Only bad thing: Benedict doesn't get to talk nearly enough.

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

May 18, 2013 11:48 am  #729

People keep saying that.
He was in quite enough for the story.
Oh I should have said before: I strongly recommend everybody seeing it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 18, 2013 12:03 pm  #730

On my way tomorrow, Beasley - along with Sherli.   Sherli is going to try to buy tickets for us today so we assured of getting in tomorrow and my big fear is that she's going to cave and buy one and sneak in to see it today without me.  Hear that, Sherli? If you do that, I will turn you into shoes! 

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

May 18, 2013 2:46 pm  #731

KeepersPrice wrote:

Hear that, Sherli? If you do that, I will turn you into shoes!

Not that I'd even considered doing that but if I had, I am sure you would track me down and...shoes, huh?  Really, is that the best you can do?!   

Give me a few hours and I'll report back on my success.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 18, 2013 6:26 pm  #732

Guess I'll die another day. Oh wait--wrong franchise! 

For all of you out there who were wondering (yeah, all two of you!), KeepersPrice and I will be boldly going into the darkness of a movie theater tomorrow at 3:30pm.  Well, actually, it'll be earlier than that so we can get good seats.  But, yeah, I've got two tickets for the 3-D showing of our choice.  Hooray!

Now if only my Powerball tickets turn out as well... 

May 19, 2013 10:04 am  #733

To all of you who'll go watchin STID today: Have lots of exciting fun! Be careful with food and beverages and - if possible - do wear safety belts.

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 19, 2013 10:11 am  #734

I twice tried to drink from my Coke bottle with the cap screwed on. Just saying. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 19, 2013 10:19 am  #735

SusiGo wrote:

I twice tried to drink from my Coke bottle with the cap screwed on. Just saying. 

Ahaa! But you laughed about me when it happend to me, remember? 

Last edited by Mattlocked (May 19, 2013 10:19 am)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

May 19, 2013 10:22 am  #736

I boiught sweeties, but was too engrossed to even think about them!

May 19, 2013 10:37 am  #737

Today! Today! Today! 

May 19, 2013 10:40 am  #738

Enjoy.

May 19, 2013 10:41 am  #739

Mattlocked wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

Ahaa! But you laughed about me when it happend to me, remember?

Oh. And for me it was the third time and yet … 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 19, 2013 11:04 am  #740

Have fun, Davina!  But after you might want to watch it again... just sayin'.

I spent all my money for this month on the cinema. Benedict's making me poor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

Board footera