BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 16, 2013 4:52 pm  #341

Re: Star Trek

Oh, no, you lucky girl. We have a preview on 8th May, too, but it will be in German, no doubt. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 16, 2013 4:56 pm  #342

If anybody wants to join me - just come over. Presumably I'll have to go on my own again (like it was with The Hobbit). Nobody of my friends seems to like non-dubbed versions...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 16, 2013 4:59 pm  #343

Maybe I'll manage to come over. Btw, there's a new trailer. 

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=103062

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 16, 2013 6:10 pm  #344

miriel68 wrote:

Have you seen the new trailer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ec_rPApKCA&feature=youtu.be

from the trailer:

April 16, 2013 6:51 pm  #345

Popped into Sainsbury's for a few groceries this eveing and came out with ' Empire' and ' SFX' magazines
How did this happen?  Anything to do with the Star Trek covers?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 21, 2013 4:13 pm  #346

It seems there will be a live stream from the Berlin premiere on 29 April: 

https://www.facebook.com/events/510316435693732/

April 21, 2013 4:46 pm  #347

Drat, I meant to post that when I saw it...and forgot! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 21, 2013 4:49 pm  #348

No problem. 

April 21, 2013 4:55 pm  #349

SusiGo wrote:

It seems there will be a live stream from the Berlin premiere on 29 April: 

https://www.facebook.com/events/510316435693732/

So that could be THE reason to finally join facebook..... 
Or maybe I can watch it anyway? I will give it a try.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 21, 2013 5:22 pm  #350

Could you open the page? Then it should work. 

April 21, 2013 5:24 pm  #351

Nope. Have to register first.

April 21, 2013 5:25 pm  #352

Something to watch during the unbearable wait....

April 21, 2013 5:29 pm  #353

Mattlocked wrote:

Nope. Have to register first.

Or you come over and watch it with me. 

April 21, 2013 5:32 pm  #354

I notice, suddenly there is a lot of travelling in my life.... 

April 21, 2013 5:37 pm  #355

And there are people who think Internet users are lonely couch potatoes. 

April 21, 2013 6:00 pm  #356

Oh thanks Mysteria, that's what I just needed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

April 22, 2013 4:21 am  #357

Mary Me wrote:

Oh thanks Mysteria, that's what I just needed!

Welcome!  My daughter was saying we should wait a week or two before seeing it, after the intial crush of crowd died down.

Then I posted that video to her Facebook page.  She called tonight.  She is taking the day off of work.  We are going to the first showing... the second showing.... the third showing.... 

oh my oh my - I told her I wouldn't make fun of her when she gets Cumberbatched!  (She's trying to resist.)

April 22, 2013 5:31 am  #358

Resistance is futile! (I've always wanted to say that).

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 22, 2013 5:53 am  #359

Yeah but we don't want to resist, anyway!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 22, 2013 4:55 pm  #360

Davina wrote:

Resistance is futile! (I've always wanted to say that).

Hey, I tried to resist, myself. I'm way too old for this nonsense.  But I've noticed something about Benedict Cumberbatch fangirls - we tend to be fanwomen.  Cumberbatch fans tend to be bright, quite often educated, and seem to have a subtle sense of humor about our "adoration" of this rather remarkable actor.  I love Cumberwomen. 

A moment of privacy:

Board footera