BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 2, 2013 8:12 am  #261

Re: Star Trek

Nooooo, unfortunately not. That's my birthday, and it would be more than appropriate, but premire will be May 9th.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

March 2, 2013 8:16 am  #262

Ah...I'm message SherlcokDE on Twitter then & let them know. Thanks for the heads up! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 2, 2013 8:17 am  #263

Told them!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 2, 2013 10:09 am  #264

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 2, 2013 10:25 am  #265

So excited. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 2, 2013 10:30 am  #266

Yes, especially for us Star Trek fans! Like christmas and birthday at the same time!

Yesterday I was watching a soccer match on TV with my husband, and I really, really wanted to see it. His laptop was standing on the table in front of the sofa. His facebook account was open, and (because he always gets Star Trek news there) a lagre picture of Benedict was there. How on earth was I supposed to follow the match???

March 2, 2013 11:10 am  #267

How wonderful. Let me guess - was it Borussia MG versus Frankfurt? Well done, foals. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 2, 2013 11:20 am  #268

Indeed! It's good to see de Jong scoring... finally!

March 2, 2013 11:20 am  #269

Oh, in Italy it will arrive only in June, unfortunately. And in DUBBING, how will I survive it? Hopefully there will be a cinema in Rome giving it in OV with subtitles... I watched the trailer in German and in Italian and I must say that while Benedict's German voice seems quite acceptable, the Italian one is just horrible, so soft and bland. 

March 6, 2013 6:28 am  #270

UK release date 17th May 2013 

March 6, 2013 6:56 am  #271

Lucky you!  Hmm... may be un weekend in London...

March 6, 2013 8:56 am  #272

I bought the ticket to go to London a month ago, I'll go on the 17th. No way I'm going to watch it in Italian or German

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

March 6, 2013 11:14 am  #273

I hope to find a cinema in Germany that shows the film without dubbing. With The Hobbit I was lucky and could watch the original. 

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

March 6, 2013 12:52 pm  #274

Here in Berlin e.g. are lots of cinemas showing nearly every film in English (if the original is English, of course ). So, I don´t know where you live, but I think the big cities have these opportunities....

March 6, 2013 1:07 pm  #275

Berlin is a bit too far away. 
Maybe in Aachen, Cologne or Düsseldorf... we'll see. 

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

March 6, 2013 2:14 pm  #276

A whole batch (pun fully intended) of photos from Star Trek. Benedict is in photo:  6, 8, 15, 17, 18, 19

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/i520904-11/star-trek-into-darkness-star-trek-into-darkness.html#a463400

Last edited by Davina (March 6, 2013 2:21 pm)

March 6, 2013 3:30 pm  #277

Wait, did I get that one right: We are going to see the Geman version before the original, un-dubbed one airs in the UK? Where's the logic in that?
(Not that I want to complain, nooooo! Just wondering!)

March 6, 2013 4:36 pm  #278

Release dates are available on Paramount Pictures website. The UK release date has been moved up to May 10th.

March 6, 2013 6:03 pm  #279

In the UK it's released on my birthday! Yay! Haha maybe I should go there and celebrate!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You look sad when you think he can't see you."

March 8, 2013 12:27 pm  #280

The London premiere will be on 2 May. The venue has not been announced yet. 

Board footera