BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 25, 2012 7:08 pm  #201

Re: Star Trek

Thanks for the scans Sherly!

I think you are missing a page but excellent information nonetheless.

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

December 30, 2012 2:20 am  #202

A video from a Korean source regarding this film. It features Abrams, Cumberbatch & others.
It's ok, it is in English so no need to push the translate button.

http://movie.naver.com/movie/bi/mi/mediaView.nhn?code=74565&mid=19501

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

December 30, 2012 2:58 am  #203

Apparently a Russian site had links to the first 10 minutes of this film; however the powers that be swooped on it.
But not before some stills were copied from it. They may be blurry, but the article attached gives you an idea of what is going on.

Leaked pics & storyline

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

December 30, 2012 3:03 am  #204

There are still ways to get hold of those 9 minutes Kazza but sadly there is meant to be a girl in the audience who spoils it for us (The pirating viewers) with her laughing at everything.

I'll hold off until I get to see the minutes clearly and officially or until I see it at the cinema.

Thanks for the heads up though!

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 30, 2012 8:14 am  #205

Her laughing and screaming!   

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 30, 2012 4:41 pm  #206

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

December 30, 2012 7:31 pm  #207

Thank you, dear.

Last edited by besleybean (December 30, 2012 8:37 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 30, 2012 8:35 pm  #208

Good work Boss!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 3, 2013 6:15 am  #209

Little story for you all.

Benedict Cumberbatch: Abrams is brilliant

The British actor is playing Captain Kirk’s nemesis John Harrison in the hotly-anticipated Star Trek Into Darkness. The back story and motives of his character have been shrouded in mystery, and Benedict says J.J. has his reasons for keeping fans in the dark..............................

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

January 3, 2013 11:57 pm  #210

From the Star Trek Facebook page:

There's plenty more there of the rest of the crew.

Enjoy!

-m0r

January 4, 2013 2:09 am  #211

Wow, look at the body under that awesome shirt. Time well spent at the gym and we get to benefit from it. Don't get me wrong, love the face and the emoting and the hair, but it's the rockin' body that does it for me. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

January 4, 2013 4:00 am  #212

OMG I know. I started at it for AGES

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

January 9, 2013 11:32 am  #213

I'm sure this will thrill Trekkies & App lovers (neither of which I am , lol) so I figure I better post it, whatever it all means.

STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS App

Features include:

*An audio scan function that can be turned on to automatically recognize and reward users for watching “STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS"  content on TV and other media;
*An image scan function that enables users to interact with images printed or viewable in the real world;
*A geofencing function for location-based experiences;
*New “STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS"  content, such as videos, images and wallpapers delivered directly to users’ mobile devices;
*Exclusive opportunities and special offers only available to app users;
*One lucky sweepstakes winner will be rewarded with the grand prize of attending the “STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS"  U.S. premiere.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

January 9, 2013 12:54 pm  #214

Why?

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 9, 2013 12:59 pm  #215

So that people can say they have one I guess.
It won't cure illnesses, stop famine or floods but it will make those with empty spots in their lives feel like they are filling that emptiness with something ....... well with something that is pretty well brain dead I guess.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

January 12, 2013 10:22 pm  #216

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

January 13, 2013 11:41 am  #217

Davina wrote:

Post production will now take nearly a year. The film is due to be screened May 2013. Cannot wait!

Hope it's near/on my Birthday! That would be awesome! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You look sad when you think he can't see you."

January 25, 2013 4:32 am  #218

Okay, ah..... I probably should know better than to post this here, but....           (and, ah, if it's -too- much for here, feel free to tell me!)
A little article for you gals about Benedict having fun on Star Trek:  http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4754780/benedict-cumberbatch-enjoyed-snug-star-Ttrek-costumes.html

"BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH relished his new role as a Star Trek villain because the skintight costumes made him feel like ex-Olympic hero LINFORD CHRISTIE.
The Sherlock Holmes star plays “psychological terrorist” John Harrison in the latest big screen instalment of the space series, Star Trek Into Darkness.
And he admitted he loved the way his clingy costume showed off his lunchbox.
He said: “The costumes look great. Some of them were very cumbersome and heavy, but some were very snug.
“You can almost see what religion I am.”"

Sometimes I swear he says stuff like that on purpose...  (remembering another quip from him about getting more donations for the charity bike ride he did, promising that if fans did, he'd put up a pic of him in his slim riding gear "since I'm a tart".)  Honestly, just makes me laugh than anything else, appreciating a sense of unashamed humor, and just being a neat, lighthearted guy who sounds like such fun to hang out with.   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

January 25, 2013 5:10 pm  #219

Russell wrote:

He said: “The costumes look great. Some of them were very cumbersome and heavy, but some were very snug.
“You can almost see what religion I am.”"

Okay, I didn't need another reason to buy a ticket, but that's a really great incentive.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

January 25, 2013 9:10 pm  #220

That's it. He wants us to see it and enjoy it. I'm in

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You look sad when you think he can't see you."

Board footera