BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 13, 2015 5:24 pm  #21

Re: Albion and the Woodsman

As far as I remember, this was not intended as a review thread.

And it's in general better to treat fanfic writers gently - they are doing us such big favours, in the first place.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 14, 2015 4:12 am  #22

Thank you, Harriet. I was looking for away to express what I was thinking, and you nailed it down with just two lines.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 23, 2016 8:59 pm  #23

Btw, does anyone have it as epub file?

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 23, 2016 10:20 pm  #24

Tonnaree sent me a pdf, which I still have if you want it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 23, 2016 10:22 pm  #25

Thank you very much for your offer, ukaunz, but a pdf is not what I need 

January 23, 2016 10:26 pm  #26

Later when I can use my laptop, I'll see if it's possible to convert it for you

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 23, 2016 10:33 pm  #27

I guess it's unlikely, but thank you very much  - and take your time, it's late here. Good night!

January 24, 2016 1:53 pm  #28

Sorry Harriet, I didn't get to it yet. I had a sudden burst of inspiration and managed to finish writing my first fanfic today

I hope to get a chance to convert Albion and the Woodsman tomorrow (if it's possible)

January 24, 2016 1:55 pm  #29

No problem, art has to go first! 

You made me think of my Calibre and I tried another pdf -> epub, but the result of it was - poor 

Board footera