BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 14, 2015 2:00 pm  #21

Re: Caption Competition Week 82

Very much in touch with my inner self :D They just look so stony and silent I couldn't think of anything else :D
Otherwise my inner self is very much in line with Ytzocks thoughts :D :D if that is any comfort ;-)

"It is what it is."

August 14, 2015 2:17 pm  #22

Whisky wrote:

They just look so stony and silent 

That's the special task for this week. 
But I see that I can rely on the usual suspects here.
I want MORE! 

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

August 14, 2015 11:25 pm  #23

John:  Do I tell him,  or does he realize, I never want him to leave again?

Sherlock:  Do I tell him,  or does he realize, he still has his Hobbit costume on?

August 15, 2015 7:04 pm  #24

jenosborn wrote:

John:  Do I tell him,  or does he realize, I never want him to leave again?

Sherlock:  Do I tell him,  or does he realize, he still has his Hobbit costume on?

Wow, I checked and it´s true, John´s cloths seem similar to Hobbit costume! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 15, 2015 7:41 pm  #25

SHERLOCK: There is something beautiful, touching and poetic when one person loves more than the other, and the other is indifferent.
JOHN: Oh, I know the quote! Chekhov wrote that, did he not?
SHERLOCK: ...........You don´t understand, John.
JOHN: Suddenly you speak about T-shirts? Sorry, but I forgot "I don´t undestand" T-shirt at home! Why it is so important to you, out of the blue?
SHERLOCK: (sigh)

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 15, 2015 8:17 pm  #26

SHERLOCK: Boring, it´s so boring, John, the way you sit here like a sphinx! What are you thinking about?
JOHN: Chekhov quote, since you just mentioned Chekhov.
SHERLOCK: What the hell, John? What are you speaking about? What Chekhov quote do you have in mind?
JOHN: "Lovers understand each other best when they are silent."
SHERLOCK: ................ (smiles)

August 15, 2015 8:23 pm  #27

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 16, 2015 3:13 pm  #28

Nakahara I think you're having a little too much fun with this one!

Clueing for looks.

August 16, 2015 8:43 pm  #29

Yitzock wrote:

Nakahara I think you're having a little too much fun with this one!

Too much? Sorry... 

August 17, 2015 7:08 pm  #30

Nah, it's fine.  You just have come up with so many different things, and I don't recall you ever doing that many before.  I'm just teasing.

Clueing for looks.

August 17, 2015 7:32 pm  #31

Yitzock wrote:

Nah, it's fine.  You just have come up with so many different things, and I don't recall you ever doing that many before.  

Those two stony faces on a photo are exceptionally inspiring somehow... 

August 19, 2015 7:31 am  #32

Hello my friends.
One day late, I hope you had a good night anyway. But decisions must be made.
Thank you very good much for all the funny thoughts you all put into this - as I must admit - quite tough pic.
To make long things short....

the winner MUST be.....

JOHN: ...........
SHERLOCK: ......................
JOHN: No, Sherlock, this attempt at telepathy won´t work in our case, I´m afraid.
SHERLOCK: You mean to tell me you´re not having a great mind-sex with me for the last hour or so? Spoilsport! (big pout)

Big congrats, nakahara! You did sooooo well this week and gave me a couple of good laughs!

"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

August 19, 2015 8:25 am  #33

That's not fair... nakahara had hundreds of... fantastic ideas. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

August 19, 2015 8:28 am  #34

Don't sulk, dear, I really loved yours, but alas, I had to choose...

August 19, 2015 8:32 am  #35

I can cope with it... somehow. 

No, nakahara had so many brilliant ideas. It HAD to be one of those.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

August 19, 2015 8:47 am  #36

Congrats, nakahara. Looking forward to yours. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 19, 2015 12:12 pm  #37

Well deserved, nakahara 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

August 19, 2015 2:24 pm  #38

Thanky you very much - this round was a great fun.

I´ll find some suitable new pic and post it soon. Hopefully I will not end in hospital this time untill I get to declare a winner.

Last edited by nakahara (August 19, 2015 2:25 pm)

August 19, 2015 2:25 pm  #39

Congrats, nakahara, you've done it again!

Clueing for looks.

Board footera