BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 7, 2012 7:51 pm  #1

Hello, Sherlockians...

...my name is Miss Camembert, deriving from TheBlindHound's utterance that SH is played by a Mr "Benjamin Camembert"... 
I was talked into joining your bunch by tobeornot221b - who is my mom...so this is obviously starting to become some virtual family-meeting-point additionally to the SHERLOCK-family-meeting point.. :-) I hope y'all don't mind!!

I am one of those poor relatives who have to put up with the craziness...but actually I have come to like it quite a lot as well...
My favorite episodes are A Study In Pink, The Great Game and The Reichenbach Fall (or should I say: Pink, Game and Fall?!  )... I guess I don't need to say that it's a wonderful show!! (wouldn't take the time to write this I guess if it wasn't)

Oh, I almost forgot - I was told to be the 100th member of this board and since I can't reply to the private message yet, I'd like to thank you very much for that warm welcome!! I feel quite honored. 

That's all for now - glad to be here!! (Hi, mom! ;-) )

Tschüss,
misscam.

Last edited by miss camembert (May 7, 2012 7:56 pm)

Look, I'm in shock - I have a blanket!!

May 7, 2012 8:11 pm  #2

Re: Hello, Sherlockians...

Well it's quite an honour to be the first to welcome the 100th member. So you are very welcome. I hope you enjoy all the forum has to offer.

Congratulations!

Last edited by JaneCo (May 7, 2012 8:41 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 7, 2012 8:16 pm  #3

Thank you very much! We're now a very honored bunch of people, how nice... :-)

May 7, 2012 8:24 pm  #4

Ahh, hello! Glad you could come and introduce yourself properly! And congratulations on being our 100th member...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 7, 2012 8:39 pm  #5

Welcome to the forum = ).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

May 7, 2012 8:44 pm  #6

Thank you so much! :o)

May 7, 2012 9:18 pm  #7

Willkommen!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 7, 2012 9:50 pm  #8

I'm pleasantly surprised to see you here at last, lovely Miss Camembert!
(There's absolutely nothing cheesy about you, I can tell!)
You'll hopefully have loads of fun here. But then, you're used to suffering from an enthusiastic mum, aren't you?
Enjoy yourself!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 7, 2012 10:35 pm  #9

Hey there MC,

We were speaking about you (Or I was at least reading about you) in the 100 members thread - glad that not only have you broke the seal of silence but that you are the daughter of a much loved member here (That's 20 pounds Sterling tobeornot!!) 

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 8, 2012 4:44 am  #10

Thanks on behalf of the family...

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 8, 2012 7:22 am  #11

Yes your mum is definitely a very, very much loved member of the forum. (Sterling preferred but I will accept Euros too! Lol)

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 8, 2012 12:23 pm  #12

Welcome to the forum - we are very a nice mix of psychopaths and sociopaths..

Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

May 9, 2012 1:19 pm  #13

Oh, I am glad you are...I was afraid you were ORDINARY..that would be boooring...just staaaying alive, you know...? high functioning sociopaths are a lot better! ;-)

Board footera