BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 10, 2015 4:37 pm  #161

Re: The Big Special Picture Thread (spoilers)

Benedict is simply stunning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 13, 2015 6:48 am  #162

Let's take another look in slo-mo

Last edited by ukaunz (November 13, 2015 6:49 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 13, 2015 6:50 am  #163

Oh Benedict...and he is beautiful indeed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 13, 2015 7:51 am  #164

Slow motion and black/white... that doesn't make it worse at all... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 16, 2015 7:34 pm  #165

New Sidney Paget discovered:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 16, 2015 8:32 pm  #166

Love his illustrations.

November 16, 2015 9:46 pm  #167

Beautiful!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 23, 2015 4:18 pm  #168

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 23, 2015 7:38 pm  #169

So cute and cleverly drawn! I had to look at it for ages to catch all the dialogue though, it goes too fast!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 23, 2015 7:44 pm  #170

The link under the pictures has all the dialogues written down for people to catch up. 

November 24, 2015 7:35 am  #171

New pictures released! 

(sorry about the size)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 24, 2015 7:43 am  #172

Wow, they are fabulous!

November 24, 2015 7:48 am  #173

Hmmmm...

November 24, 2015 7:49 am  #174

November 24, 2015 7:52 am  #175

November 24, 2015 7:54 am  #176

November 24, 2015 8:05 am  #177

This period really suits Benedict well.

November 24, 2015 8:09 am  #178

*Thud*

Benedict does Period characters so well. Wow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 24, 2015 8:22 am  #179

Aaaaaah! Thud. Which to choose? I think my fav is the very first one. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 24, 2015 9:13 am  #180

These promo pics... Wow... just... Wow!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

Board footera