BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 9, 2016 3:42 pm  #441

Re: The Big Special Picture Thread (spoilers)

Oh my gosh, that's hilarious! Is it part of some longer behind the scenes, thing? If so, what?

Clueing for looks.

January 9, 2016 3:50 pm  #442

I posted that information in my post, Yitzock  and it's also in the comments of that tweet.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 9, 2016 3:52 pm  #443

Thanks for telling me: the text was dark so I hadn't seen it when I first saw your post.  I had to highlight the text to read it.

Clueing for looks.

January 9, 2016 4:07 pm  #444

Sorry, I copied it. I just changed it to white.

----------

January 9, 2016 4:57 pm  #445

oh Benedict, you naughty boy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 9, 2016 5:06 pm  #446

I am so glad somebody posted this on here...I've just seen it on Twitter and am dying!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 9, 2016 5:30 pm  #447

And that's what you get for taking a nap in the afternoon -you miss all the fun.

That clip is hilarious! Ben ... (for some reason I watched his Ice Bucket Challenge again after that.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

January 9, 2016 5:35 pm  #448

I certainly needed to cool down after that!
I love his ice bucket challenge anyway, definitely they best I saw...all filmed by Emily, too!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 9, 2016 5:59 pm  #449

Emily who? But yeah, I love what he did with is Ice Bucket challenges! Hilarious! I love his sense of humour.

Last edited by Yitzock (January 9, 2016 5:59 pm)

Clueing for looks.

January 9, 2016 6:01 pm  #450

Oh sorry his niece, she acted as camera woman for him!

January 9, 2016 6:18 pm  #451

And he didn't even loose that much clothes and it's hot, I still can't get over the fact that Andrew doing punches in the backround.

----------

January 9, 2016 6:19 pm  #452

That just makes it even better!

January 9, 2016 6:50 pm  #453

That's I was waiting for that someone would make gifs of it

Here the most important bits for us to watch on a loop

----------

January 9, 2016 6:52 pm  #454

Magnificent.

January 12, 2016 8:55 am  #455

John checking the photo in Sherlock´s pocket-watch:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 12, 2016 8:58 am  #456

Aww

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

January 12, 2016 9:48 am  #457

That's gorgeous

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 12, 2016 10:12 am  #458

Aaaaaawie! That's adorable! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 12, 2016 5:01 pm  #459

We wish.

January 18, 2016 11:37 am  #460

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Board footera