BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 31, 2015 12:34 am  #361

Re: The Big Special Picture Thread (spoilers)

I will watch it twice the first day and then again at the theater.  I will also have it saved on my DVR so that I can repeat view it when ever necessary.  

For Science, of course.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 31, 2015 5:18 pm  #362

Only one day now:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 31, 2015 5:22 pm  #363

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 31, 2015 5:25 pm  #364

Oh that's lovely.
I guess this is Mark's regular photo of the boys...
He obviously forgot to post one form the read through, this time...or did he? I don't remember!
Oh yes, that was when Sue first put up the pic of them in the Victorian garb, wasn't it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 31, 2015 5:34 pm  #365

That's very lovely!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 4, 2016 2:54 pm  #366

Should we put this thread in the "A Abominable Bride" folder?

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 4, 2016 3:03 pm  #367

Oh Mark is so kind...that is lovely and should be posted everywhere!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 4, 2016 3:10 pm  #368

Ivy wrote:

Should we put this thread in the "A Abominable Bride" folder?

That is a brilliant pic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 4, 2016 3:13 pm  #369

This scene was amazing.

January 4, 2016 5:53 pm  #370

I was so excited when he appeared in Sherlocks flat, that was like old times, I love that "tea date" scene in TRF so much.

AND:

I'm pretty sure that inspired some fanfic writers.

----------

January 4, 2016 5:58 pm  #371

The episode had such Sheriarty vibes that I couldn´t believe it. 

What are you insinuating with that gesture, Professor? 

January 4, 2016 6:01 pm  #372

nakahara wrote:

The episode had such Sheriarty vibes that I couldn´t believe it. 

What are you insinuating with that gesture, Professor? 

Seems fairly obvious to me........................

Interesting too, we've never seen Moriarty weld a gun before.  Or any other type of weapon for that matter.
And the one time we do he treats it like a sex toy.

Last edited by tonnaree (January 4, 2016 6:02 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 4, 2016 6:04 pm  #373

Well that's what people do! Tee Hee. 
But yes I have to say ...Sheriarty, a guilty fantasy. 

January 4, 2016 6:13 pm  #374

@nakahara: that was my thought too while watching it. Before that I saw all the Johnlock posts on tumblr to TAB. And after I had seen it, there was a long post about that this episode really was a lot more Sheriarty than Johnlock.

Okay I'll do a Moriarty in TAB mega post now. 

sexy even in a wedding dress 

Last edited by Ivy (January 4, 2016 6:13 pm)

----------

January 4, 2016 6:13 pm  #375

January 4, 2016 6:36 pm  #376

Ah, adorable Andrew.

January 4, 2016 6:43 pm  #377

Very good megapost, Ivy! 

January 4, 2016 7:06 pm  #378

Could maybe one of the clever people that can take screenshots and have access maybe take a look at the scene where young Sherlock has od and Mycroft is next to him it spins out to between Sherlock fingers because I think I can see what looks like a dead person lieing on the floor next to Sherlock. A person in a long black dress like Mary's. Pleases .

Last edited by Mothonthemantel (January 4, 2016 7:08 pm)

"Man may not be degraded  to being a machine by being denied to be a ghost in the machine."
It's just transport. The virus in the hard drive . However impossible .Must be the truth.

January 4, 2016 7:09 pm  #379

Heck you've made me want to watch it again now, to see that!

January 4, 2016 7:45 pm  #380

Mothonthemantel wrote:

Could maybe one of the clever people that can take screenshots and have access maybe take a look at the scene where young Sherlock has od and Mycroft is next to him it spins out to between Sherlock fingers because I think I can see what looks like a dead person lieing on the floor next to Sherlock. A person in a long black dress like Mary's. Pleases .

Do you mean this scene?

----------

Board footera