BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 24, 2015 3:35 pm  #181

Re: The Big Special Picture Thread (spoilers)

Delicious:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 24, 2015 3:37 pm  #182

Official poster. Note the bride in the puff of smoke and the carriage at Sherlock´s shoulder:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 24, 2015 3:38 pm  #183

November 24, 2015 4:44 pm  #184

So many nice photos! I was smiling uncontrollably at all these treats! Great outfits.
I'm just a little fascinated by the way Sherlock's tie is tied, I've never seen anything like that before.

Clueing for looks.

November 24, 2015 4:50 pm  #185

Fantastic...
That's the old fashioned way of wearing  a tie, before the modern ones came in...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 24, 2015 5:06 pm  #186

Oooohh!  Especially that really neat artistic way of putting the poster together, and… and…  *would say more and thanks but has thudded*   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

November 24, 2015 6:25 pm  #187

nakahara wrote:

Official poster. Note the bride in the puff of smoke and the carriage at Sherlock´s shoulder:

And John Watson inside his chest, close to his heart, exactly where he should be.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 24, 2015 6:36 pm  #188

^Just my thought! I LOVE that poster! 

I love all the new pictures, we've been spoiled today!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 24, 2015 6:45 pm  #189

Indeed we have been.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 25, 2015 1:30 am  #190

The elephant is still in the room, I see...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 25, 2015 8:54 am  #191

Impeccable:

November 25, 2015 11:09 am  #192

OMG

*thud*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 25, 2015 11:44 am  #193

November 25, 2015 11:46 am  #194

November 25, 2015 11:48 am  #195

Look at this piece of fanart from the year 2013 and tell me what can you deduce about that?

http://just-sort-of-happened.tumblr.com/post/133849589023/iamjohnlocked4life-tillieke-snowcapped

Last edited by nakahara (November 25, 2015 11:52 am)

November 25, 2015 11:54 am  #196

nakahara wrote:

Impeccable:

Who could deny, that this man is beautiful?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

November 25, 2015 12:12 pm  #197

Oh-la-la:

Do they want to insinuate something?

November 25, 2015 6:08 pm  #198

Holy crap, those two look good in that period…..   *thud*   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

November 25, 2015 6:20 pm  #199

nakahara wrote:

Look at this piece of fanart from the year 2013 and tell me what can you deduce about that?

http://just-sort-of-happened.tumblr.com/post/133849589023/iamjohnlocked4life-tillieke-snowcapped

I am speechless. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 25, 2015 6:20 pm  #200

Fantastic pix and yes...that is a BIG horn! Tee Hee.

Board footera