BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 24, 2015 12:55 pm  #1

Hey Sherlockians! Greetings from Shal!

Hey all! It's me, Harshal. From India. And, us. Divided by countries, united as Sherlockians!
His Intelligence attracts us the most, no doubt. And his Mind palace! And his friendship with John Watson. And him being a Psychopath! Hey?? He's not a psychopath, but a high-functioning Sociopath! Eh? And..., that, we all are like, "I AM S_H_E_R_ LOCKED" Ahaa!!!
A female fan, like me, isn't uncommon with this handsome sociopath but I even adore Jim Moriarty, if asked next to Sherlock. And Irene Adler and the cute Molly. Sherlock is just so incomplete without John, and the way he just gets on his nerves on realising Sherlock kept lying for 2 years about him being dead.
And, both getting drunk in the Episode "The sign of Three"... I couldn't stop laughing...

Have a good time...everyone!!!
And, Think! it's the new sexy!
#can'twaitforseason4

Last edited by Harshal Shetty (June 24, 2015 1:21 pm)

Think! It's the new sexy!
Shal.  

June 24, 2015 5:37 pm  #2

Re: Hey Sherlockians! Greetings from Shal!

Namaste - and warm welcome, Harshal! Seems you are truly obsessed - enjoy being here! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 24, 2015 5:40 pm  #3

Welcome, Harshal, have lots of fun! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 24, 2015 8:07 pm  #4

Warm Welcome, Harshal, you've found the right place for your obsession. 

Last edited by mrshouse (June 24, 2015 8:07 pm)

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

June 25, 2015 4:09 am  #5

Welcome, Shal!

It looks like you have found the right place to be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

June 26, 2015 4:23 pm  #6

Hello and welcome to the forum!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera