BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 29, 2015 2:19 am  #1

Greetings from Cali.

Hello!

My name is Myrinda. 26 year old married mother of two young boys, in retail management in two stores within the beauty and fashion industry, living in central California. Quite obviously a huge Sherlock fan, die hard Johnlock shipper, avid reader of fan fic, and appreciator of Benedict Cumberbatch's face.

I am interested in finding like-minded people as I have yet to come across anyone irl that share a similar passion as I do for BBC Sherlock so I figured this would be the perfect spot. I look forward to getting to know you all!

April 29, 2015 5:36 am  #2

Re: Greetings from Cali.

Indeed, you've found the right place to be.

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to ship around.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

April 29, 2015 8:02 am  #3

Hi, warm welcome here! Enjoy! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 29, 2015 8:25 am  #4

That should the place for you to be.
Welcome to our crazy community.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

April 29, 2015 8:43 am  #5

Hello Myrinda, nice to meet you

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 29, 2015 12:34 pm  #6

Indeed, you've come to the right place!
Welcome to the forum, Myrinda, and have fun

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

May 1, 2015 11:04 am  #7

Hello and welcome to the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera