BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 2, 2016 7:37 am  #1521

Re: Fan art

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 11, 2016 5:41 am  #1522

Enerjax is already inspired by the latest S4 trailer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 16, 2016 6:12 am  #1523

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 16, 2016 9:33 am  #1524

Very talented artists we have here in Sherlock fandom.

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 5, 2017 7:57 pm  #1525

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 5, 2017 7:59 pm  #1526

These are absolutely fantastic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 6, 2017 12:24 am  #1527

Funny and lovely! 

January 6, 2017 12:36 am  #1528

Hehe! What a great find! They are sweet and hilarious

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 6, 2017 2:05 pm  #1529

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 6, 2017 4:58 pm  #1530

Aw.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 6, 2017 5:52 pm  #1531

Sad.... 

January 7, 2017 12:11 pm  #1532

Credit: addignisherlock
Both lines read: Alone protects me.

-----

January 7, 2017 12:12 pm  #1533

Good, sweet and sad.
But John made the balloon!

January 7, 2017 12:13 pm  #1534

I know. This is my hope for the future. And the fact that Watson/Moftiss said "there are always two of us"...

-----

January 7, 2017 12:15 pm  #1535

Wrong thread?
Anyhow, I agree with you!

January 7, 2017 12:16 pm  #1536

Meh, it's a never ending discussion so let's not :D
I just find it interesting that the balloon is accidentally red too. So Sherlock has Redbeard and red!balloon now. Failed to make this connection (if it is a connection) before this fan art.

Last edited by ewige (January 7, 2017 12:17 pm)

-----

January 7, 2017 12:19 pm  #1537

Oh cool, yes...
A red balloon isn't a warning, is it?

January 7, 2017 12:27 pm  #1538

Now that you mention it, I think passive-agressive John could have picked no other color but red in this episode.

To stay on topic:

-----

January 7, 2017 12:34 pm  #1539

Fabulous picture...and I thought referring to the pic of balloon was on topic?!

January 7, 2017 12:40 pm  #1540

Ah, don't take me seriously

-----

Board footera