BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 9, 2016 6:10 pm  #1501

Re: Fan art

Wowza! Love them! And you've been really quick

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

October 9, 2016 6:56 pm  #1502

Wow, that cover is amazing! 

And, yes, I love that wedding one too. Lovely!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

October 9, 2016 7:42 pm  #1503

Nice cover.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 10, 2016 8:08 am  #1504

Fantastic!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 14, 2016 9:15 pm  #1505

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

October 19, 2016 10:12 am  #1506

Very moving.

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 19, 2016 10:13 am  #1507

October 27, 2016 7:05 am  #1508

October 27, 2016 9:30 am  #1509

Wow! That's really good. They first time I wish I had learned to stitch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

October 27, 2016 9:57 pm  #1510

my new one after watching the new promo pic of the broken violin

October 28, 2016 6:27 am  #1511

That´s .... breathtaking!
I love the parallel between Sherlock and the broken violin, you nicely got that point through.

October 28, 2016 10:31 am  #1512

October 28, 2016 2:41 pm  #1513

This one moved me to tears.

http://your-dear-watson.tumblr.com/post/152407713600/ok-but-a-johnlock-au-of-the-movie-up

Last edited by Vhanja (October 28, 2016 2:43 pm)

Team Hudders!

October 29, 2016 4:41 pm  #1514

Wow... It's wonderful. I am sure the new season will kill us.

October 29, 2016 6:00 pm  #1515

I love both of the broken violin string pictures.  It's ominous, isn't it?

November 16, 2016 1:37 pm  #1516

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

November 29, 2016 8:21 pm  #1517

LOL! 

November 29, 2016 8:24 pm  #1518

December 2, 2016 6:31 am  #1519

Enerjax interprets the latest Sherlock S4 teaser

http://enerjax.tumblr.com/image/153914947712
http://enerjax.tumblr.com/image/153913546967

(Sorry, I don't know how to post animated gifs from my iPad)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 2, 2016 7:36 am  #1520

ukaunz wrote:

Enerjax interprets the latest Sherlock S4 teaser

http://enerjax.tumblr.com/image/153914947712

Wow, I love this version! Much better that the gloomy original!

Board footera