BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 9, 2016 9:02 am  #1421

Re: Fan art

besleybean wrote:

Nice, Janine.

thanks. bows

June 11, 2016 7:48 pm  #1422

This one really hit me. So beautiful. 

(Johnlock. Nothing sexual).

http://johnlockfanfiction.tumblr.com/post/145742869155/aiwa-sensei-30-day-otp-challenge-26-getting

Last edited by Vhanja (June 11, 2016 7:52 pm)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

June 11, 2016 8:58 pm  #1423

I don't even have to ship it.  That's sweet.

Clueing for looks.

June 17, 2016 1:39 pm  #1424

A little sketch I did before bedtime. I wish I was better at shading!

Last edited by ukaunz (June 17, 2016 1:42 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 17, 2016 2:27 pm  #1425

I like it! And I think your shading looks good!

Clueing for looks.

June 17, 2016 8:06 pm  #1426

Oh I like this, too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 19, 2016 11:15 am  #1427

Feeling a little bit Johnlocky tonight.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 19, 2016 11:17 am  #1428

Lovely, ukaunz. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

June 19, 2016 11:26 am  #1429

Thanks mrshouse
I made a proper scan of the image...

http://ukaunz.deviantart.com/art/John-and-Sherlock-park-bench-sketch-616466760

Last edited by ukaunz (June 20, 2016 3:30 am)

June 29, 2016 9:09 am  #1430

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 29, 2016 12:19 pm  #1431

Oh!   The Little Prince is so dear to me.  This is wonderful.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 10, 2016 1:20 pm  #1432

my new art 

July 10, 2016 1:23 pm  #1433

Just as nice here!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 10, 2016 7:36 pm  #1434

Breathtaking and very moving. 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 11, 2016 9:52 am  #1435

July 11, 2016 9:56 am  #1436

This is beautiful. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 11, 2016 10:02 am  #1437

July 11, 2016 10:02 am  #1438

@ Susi Isn't it?

Oh and @ukaunz, that is nice!

Last edited by besleybean (July 11, 2016 10:03 am)

July 11, 2016 12:39 pm  #1439

Astonished at the talent some members of the fandom possess....

July 11, 2016 3:12 pm  #1440

Kid!Mycroft and baby!Sherlock

Board footera