BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 30, 2016 4:44 am  #1281

Re: Fan art

Ok, and I just said 'holy wow' when this one popped up on my pinterest:   

(She has tons more, too)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

January 30, 2016 6:42 am  #1282

Holy wow indeed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 30, 2016 8:33 am  #1283

That is lovely.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 30, 2016 12:36 pm  #1284

Quite romanticized - but I love it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

February 1, 2016 2:46 pm  #1285

http://sh2jw.tumblr.com/post/138210804814

There´s a fanfiction called "Undiscovered Country" by Katie Forsythe. This would be a perfect pic to accompany it....

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 3, 2016 8:28 am  #1286

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 3, 2016 12:01 pm  #1287

February 3, 2016 5:03 pm  #1288

Wow, such talent.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 3, 2016 6:05 pm  #1289

Very nice!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

February 8, 2016 3:39 pm  #1290

February 8, 2016 5:12 pm  #1291

Wonderfully pensive piece.

February 8, 2016 5:14 pm  #1292

Beautiful…..

February 8, 2016 5:18 pm  #1293

Wow! That's amazing!

Clueing for looks.

February 12, 2016 7:54 am  #1294

February 12, 2016 8:54 am  #1295

Ooh, I quite like that.

February 12, 2016 11:09 am  #1296

February 12, 2016 11:18 am  #1297

Oh, I love that, nakahara. My first thought was that there is something Japanese in it, like a Mount Fuji Dream 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 12, 2016 11:24 am  #1298

Harriet wrote:

Oh, I love that, nakahara. My first thought was that there is something Japanese in it, like a Mount Fuji Dream

Exactly, it has a very "Japanese print" feel around it... I was surprised to find out that the author is not Japanese. But maybe she is somehow influenced by their art. Or manga.

February 12, 2016 11:32 am  #1299

Or, if she's from Portland Oregon, it might actually be Mount Hood 

Really lovely style! She's a fine artist

Last edited by Harriet (February 12, 2016 11:35 am)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 12, 2016 1:38 pm  #1300

Emotional piece.

Board footera