BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 20, 2015 3:49 pm  #1201

Re: Fan art

That is pretty cute! 

Clueing for looks.

October 20, 2015 4:26 pm  #1202

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

October 20, 2015 4:44 pm  #1203

lol Ha ha.
I like the idea of Sherlock trying to do this when he's bored and John just having none of it.

Clueing for looks.

October 20, 2015 5:03 pm  #1204

Love it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 20, 2015 7:12 pm  #1205

Aw, that's cute too!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

October 21, 2015 6:19 pm  #1206

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

October 21, 2015 7:12 pm  #1207

That´s so sweet! 

I guess it pays off beautifully in the long run to throw snowballs at John Watson... 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 21, 2015 8:00 pm  #1208

Yeah, I found it really sweet too. 

Team Hudders!

October 28, 2015 10:42 am  #1209

This will make more sense to those who have seen Howl's Moving Castle
http://sherlockspeare.tumblr.com/post/131874825229/sherlocks-moving-castle-by-3bino3-amazing-and

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 28, 2015 11:30 am  #1210

ukaunz wrote:

This will make more sense to those who have seen Howl's Moving Castle
http://sherlockspeare.tumblr.com/post/131874825229/sherlocks-moving-castle-by-3bino3-amazing-and

I love Miyazaki and this is an absolutely fantastic manip...

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 29, 2015 10:21 am  #1211

Team Hudders!

October 29, 2015 10:44 am  #1212

Sooo sweet!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

November 7, 2015 10:30 am  #1213

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 7, 2015 11:02 am  #1214

True?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 7, 2015 11:03 am  #1215

In my headcanon, yes. And it fits with David "The Cupid" Nellist. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 8, 2015 7:44 am  #1216

It is wonderful.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

November 8, 2015 12:12 pm  #1217

I love that Mike has fanart and the professorial storyboard was hilarious and bittersweet all at the same time. Nice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

November 8, 2015 2:41 pm  #1218

Let us all praise the Angel Stamford.  Stamford be praised.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 8, 2015 3:08 pm  #1219

He's lovely anyway...
But yes, we will always be eternally glad he brought our boys together.

November 8, 2015 8:45 pm  #1220

Those Howl's Moving Castle ones are so pretty!

Clueing for looks.

Board footera