BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 18, 2012 6:56 pm  #101

Re: Fan art

Great, KP 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 18, 2012 8:05 pm  #102

besleybean wrote:

You people are very naughty.

We really are, aren't we.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

December 18, 2012 8:15 pm  #103

Talking about naughty - just look what other people do. It's in the last paragraph. 

Last edited by SusiGo (December 18, 2012 8:16 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 18, 2012 8:35 pm  #104

Fabulous!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 19, 2012 6:32 am  #105

Heh.... not bad.   But still loving the beautifully stylized stuff I come across that other talented people have made... like:

Seriously.... isn't the mood of that great? 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

December 21, 2012 9:56 am  #106

Sherly wrote:

How can you post that without warning us? It almost gave me a heart-attack and now I'm sort of hyperventilating and the worst part, I'm in school so I'm sitting in front of a computer, acting like a maniac surrounded by people who are total strangers but still see me in the hallway and won't stop throwing weird glances at me now ... Still... Worth it <3

January 11, 2013 7:22 am  #107

So....  I'm up /way/ too late....  -.-   Sherlock on the brain after watching the admittedly intriguingly-twisty ep of Elementary tonight, then checking in here before bed and getting that odd mental shift you sometimes get browsing through pics of a completely different adaptation (if that happens to any of you.....?), and making me miss 'our' boys all over again, and losing track of time looking at favorites again.  Someone take my internet away from me....  ;PP  Ha.

But some people are just so dang /awesome/ with creative takes on the pair, and wonderfully rendered art of the boys... came across this in my favorites again, and while pics on here tend to lean towards the actors, I thought you guys would appreciate this!  Really neat 'what if' of a period Sherlock as a gangster.... and switched with Moriarty!  Just a little something neat to leave you for the night (or morning!)

Notfittodig's tumblr, for credit, and bigger version of her art: http://notfittodig.tumblr.com/post/31847975390/for-bluesand0909-based-on-her-prompt-gangster   She's great!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

January 15, 2013 3:41 pm  #108

I'm so much in love with this fan art.

by br0-Harry (http://br0-harry.deviantart.com/art/John-and-Sherlock-283279516)

Last edited by Lost (January 15, 2013 3:43 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------

January 15, 2013 4:31 pm  #109

Lovely picture, Lost.  Since there's no guarentee we will see anything like this in S3, it's nice to see a rendition of a possibility.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

January 15, 2013 4:37 pm  #110

I see this very often on tumblr, it's brillliant. That's what happens when Sherlock returns! (after John had punched him, of course!)

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 15, 2013 4:42 pm  #111

Love it. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 15, 2013 6:36 pm  #112

Lost wrote:

I'm so much in love with this fan art.

by br0-Harry (http://br0-harry.deviantart.com/art/John-and-Sherlock-283279516)

First time I accidentally read:     There's so much love in this fan art!      Came probably right from my subconscious when looking at the pic.
I like it very much, thanks for posting!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 15, 2013 7:36 pm  #113

KeepersPrice wrote:

Since there's no guarentee we will see anything like this in S3, it's nice to see a rendition of a possibility.

I agree. Well, hope dies last though.

Mattlocked wrote:

First time I accidentally read:     There's so much love in this fan art!      Came probably right from my subconscious when looking at the pic.

Now the same happened to me after reading your post five minutes ago. Well, one cannot deny that there truly IS so much love in this picture. The way they embrace each other is so deep, like they never want to let each other go again. I really like the feeling this picture radiates.

--------------------------------------------------------------

January 16, 2013 6:47 am  #114

That last one is stunning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 16, 2013 10:23 pm  #115

Have a look at this one. It's beautiful, painted with tea. I didn't want to post it without the artist's permission. 

http://cpnblowfish.tumblr.com/post/40402692254/the-strange-musician-back-to-old-fashioned

January 16, 2013 10:44 pm  #116

That's fantastic. 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 17, 2013 2:39 pm  #117

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 17, 2013 2:59 pm  #118

Love the nails. Are these your hands? Did you do them yourself? 

January 17, 2013 3:00 pm  #119

With kind permission of the artist cpnblowfish - Sherlock painted with tea. 

January 17, 2013 3:23 pm  #120

This is very well done. The story might be a bit dramatic/over the top, the the artwork, jeez, that's one talented painter.
http://marielikestodraw.tumblr.com/post/16157069912/i-like-to-think-that-molly-will-watch-over-john

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You look sad when you think he can't see you."

Board footera