BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 3, 2015 6:19 pm  #1161

Re: Fan art

It's nicer anyway, some tumblerites don't like to have their artwork "hijacked" 

I love that artist very much, btw, not her style as such, but she is marvellous in creating an atmosphere of intimacy 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 11, 2015 9:32 am  #1162

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 11, 2015 9:33 am  #1163

Soo sweet 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 11, 2015 2:11 pm  #1164

That's nice.  Interesting choice of headline, also.

Clueing for looks.

September 12, 2015 8:30 am  #1165

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 12, 2015 8:47 am  #1166

Great - I mistook your line for "Princess of London" 

September 12, 2015 8:55 am  #1167

Wow, very nice! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 12, 2015 2:17 pm  #1168

Those are cool! I think Lestrade was especially well done.
Confession: I've always loved uniforms with epaulettes.

Clueing for looks.

September 14, 2015 4:08 am  #1169

How about a bittersweet comic-strip-style take on the TSoT drunken rizla game scene (very Johnlocky)
http://deebzy.tumblr.com/post/90998800474/i-just-wanted-to-draw-them-drunk-and-making-out

September 14, 2015 11:01 am  #1170

I find this set so beautiful - and so sad.

Found here: http://stephenstrvnge.tumblr.com/post/128904526328

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

September 14, 2015 12:38 pm  #1171

I would agree.  I feel like I just got punched in the heart (if that were possible...)

Clueing for looks.

September 14, 2015 1:15 pm  #1172

I love deebzy and those from stephenstvrnge were fabulous too. 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 14, 2015 10:20 pm  #1173

Nice little animation for the connosieurs of Sherlock´s pants:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffK1_Ci-_1c

September 14, 2015 11:53 pm  #1174

I don't know what I was expecting...

Clueing for looks.

September 15, 2015 10:27 am  #1175

Yitzock wrote:

I don't know what I was expecting...

Well, if the sillines I post bothers you, rather avoid my other posts too. I´m afraid they won´t be serious and somber as a grave either. 

http://aiwa-sensei.tumblr.com/post/89702394360/30-day-otp-challenge-3-gaming-watching

September 15, 2015 12:49 pm  #1176

Oh, silliness is fine....disturbing things on the other hand....lol I'm joking I was just not sure what I was going to see and then I was like "???"

Clueing for looks.

September 17, 2015 7:43 am  #1177

September 17, 2015 7:47 am  #1178

Before TSoT? You must be kidding us??

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

September 17, 2015 7:49 am  #1179

mrshouse wrote:

Before TSoT? You must be kidding us??

The author claims it was made nine months before TSOT (in that second link I posted).

September 17, 2015 7:56 am  #1180

So that Vitruvian John doesn´t feel alone, let´s have also some Vitruvian Sherlock:

Board footera