BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 24, 2015 9:52 pm  #1061

Re: Fan art

Wow, this is gorgeous. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 29, 2015 10:50 am  #1062

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 29, 2015 2:35 pm  #1063

So much beauty happened while I was away  thank you all!

Last edited by Harriet (March 29, 2015 2:39 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 29, 2015 3:31 pm  #1064

How wonderful. Thank you for posting the link here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

March 29, 2015 4:38 pm  #1065

*thud*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 29, 2015 9:33 pm  #1066

And another *thud*. The fact that John is wearing Sherlock's coat is killing me...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

April 3, 2015 9:09 pm  #1067

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

April 3, 2015 9:10 pm  #1068

Oh. Wow. Thud. 
(I hope he is not dead).

April 3, 2015 9:22 pm  #1069

Well, if you follow the link you'll also find a couple lines of text that go with the pic...

April 3, 2015 9:23 pm  #1070

I really do not want to see that. 

April 3, 2015 9:25 pm  #1071

Wow. Stunning indeed!

found this earlier tonight

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 3, 2015 9:28 pm  #1072

Lost for words. 

April 3, 2015 9:28 pm  #1073

SolarSystem wrote:

Well, if you follow the link you'll also find a couple lines of text that go with the pic...

Shouldn't have followed the link. You are quite right, Susi.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 3, 2015 9:43 pm  #1074

Okay, here is the link to something else then. I think it's too big to post it here, so please follow the link.

http://36.media.tumblr.com/5ff3938d7a810648459457a194b54792/tumblr_nlvebgQCDH1ry0107o1_1280.jpg

April 5, 2015 6:14 pm  #1075

Sherlockian Easter Eggs from "professorfonz". Beautiful! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 5, 2015 6:17 pm  #1076

Lovely work! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 5, 2015 6:41 pm  #1077

Wow, the eggs are gorgeous. 

April 5, 2015 6:41 pm  #1078

SolarSystem wrote:

Okay, here is the link to something else then. I think it's too big to post it here, so please follow the link.

http://36.media.tumblr.com/5ff3938d7a810648459457a194b54792/tumblr_nlvebgQCDH1ry0107o1_1280.jpg

Very, very beautiful. 

April 10, 2015 5:51 pm  #1079

Ooo…  it's past Easter now, but just to go along with those awesome eggs!  (This is kinda fan art… right?  Can I please have one?  Please?) 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

April 10, 2015 6:56 pm  #1080

Oh that's cute! Carrotpatch :D

"It is what it is."

Board footera