BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 12, 2015 3:20 am  #1041

Re: Fan art

I'm loving these watercolors… so pretty when someone does a portrait study in just shades of one color, picked for the character: 

See the rest of the cast/series here:  http://geek-news.mtv.com/2013/08/30/best-thing-ever-of-the-day-bbc-sherlock-a-study-in-watercolor-portraits/

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

March 16, 2015 6:10 am  #1042

Hmm…  no one see the watercolors?  Really are gorgeous. 
And for those of us Sherlockians who also love Avengers, enerjax's pairing made me all too happy: 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

March 16, 2015 8:33 am  #1043

I guess the water colours were just too stunning - lovely work indeed 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 17, 2015 4:48 am  #1044

Glad you liked them!  Just wanted to share for enjoyment…  And along the lines of another cartoon I just came across --  oh my gosh, this is adorably hilarious!     

March 17, 2015 8:25 am  #1045

What a lovely picture! I saw many cute kid!lock picture from the author, but this one is hilarious!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 17, 2015 3:56 pm  #1046

Oh, so you know who it's by?

March 17, 2015 11:35 pm  #1047

Russell, you are right.  Those watercolors are amazing.  Gorgeous renderings.  I'm particularly fond of John all in soft blue.  And while I'm not an Irene fan, her portrait was breathtaking. Thank you for posting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

March 18, 2015 12:30 am  #1048

The watercolours, wow! Beautifully done. The artist has really captured each character. John's eyes are soulful.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 18, 2015 8:05 am  #1049

Russell wrote:

Oh, so you know who it's by?

I think this is the author - she has lots of cute pictures drawn in this style on her page at least.

http://thebritishteapot.tumblr.com/tagged/kids!sherlock

Last edited by nakahara (March 18, 2015 8:05 am)

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 18, 2015 11:02 am  #1050

Her art really is heartwarming - this little gem made me smile:

March 19, 2015 6:22 am  #1051

Aww, neat.  I don't always look for kidlock pics, but some of them really are sweetly amusing, picturing what he was like.  It reminds me of this one, although not likely same person, with style very different.. unfortunately don't recall who:

March 19, 2015 8:42 am  #1052

Happy Birthday Molly - 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 23, 2015 2:28 pm  #1053

Beautiful and cute piece of Sherlock art by a Japanese fan:

March 23, 2015 6:27 pm  #1054

That's awesome!  Link to artist?   Especially love the 'tiny' bottle, and interesting difference how they're all crammed full of neat detail except the last - stripped down to just the people.

March 23, 2015 8:35 pm  #1055

Wow, they're brilliant! I love the little hat perched on the edge of The Empty Hearse bottle

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 23, 2015 9:53 pm  #1056

Russell wrote:

That's awesome! Link to artist? Especially love the 'tiny' bottle, and interesting difference how they're all crammed full of neat detail except the last - stripped down to just the people.

Som of her works can be found here:

http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=6630755

She is known under the name 山神タヌ "Yagami Tanu".

March 24, 2015 3:42 am  #1057

Pretty!

March 24, 2015 1:09 pm  #1058

Nice pic from the author "inwonderunderground":

http://inwonderunderground.tumblr.com/post/112371006506/sappy-old-husbands

March 24, 2015 2:56 pm  #1059

March 24, 2015 9:26 pm  #1060

Absolutely perfect:

The author is subscibed as "enokoro".

Board footera