BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 13, 2012 8:30 am  #61

Re: Fan art

Queen and Country by teetotally http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/315/4/e/4e8672e8a6d3301d36dbfeee7b23ac27-d5ko2d7.jpg

FANTASTIC!!!

Last edited by Sherly (November 13, 2012 8:30 am)

November 13, 2012 4:49 pm  #62

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 15, 2012 9:22 am  #63

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 27, 2012 7:32 pm  #64

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

November 27, 2012 10:33 pm  #65

I like this one a lot!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 28, 2012 7:36 am  #66

That's really wonderful. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 28, 2012 8:15 am  #67

I like that little IOU underneath.

----------

November 28, 2012 5:55 pm  #68

I'm seriously thinking about buying that as a T-shirt. I don't have a Sherlock shirt yet and this one is not too obvious, I could even wear it at work. But I can't decide which colour.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

November 28, 2012 6:24 pm  #69

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

I'm seriously thinking about buying that as a T-shirt. I don't have a Sherlock shirt yet and this one is not too obvious, I could even wear it at work. But I can't decide which colour.

I'd choose bordeaux or purple, because that are my favourite colours. Would you take the one with the Union Jack or the black/white pic?

----------

November 28, 2012 6:41 pm  #70

Ivy wrote:

I'd choose bordeaux or purple, because that are my favourite colours. Would you take the one with the Union Jack or the black/white pic?

I can't decide at all. A dark blue shirt with the Union Jack version looks pretty. Or maybe a black one with the black and white version. Or ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 28, 2012 6:46 pm  #71

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

Ivy wrote:

I can't decide at all. A dark blue shirt with the Union Jack version looks pretty. Or maybe a black one with the black and white version. Or ...

It's like choosing the right jam in a supermarket, isn't it!?

----------

November 28, 2012 6:50 pm  #72

Worse.   But I think blue is the best colour.

November 28, 2012 6:51 pm  #73

The dark blue union jack sounds great to me. Or black.
The black and white would not be perfect on a black tee, I guess.... The guys would vanish. Better white (or light grey) then.

Really nice shirts, have to think about it..................

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 29, 2012 8:56 pm  #74

Very nice.... but I almost like 'The Boys of Baker Street' better in this version!  :-)))))

(can see the original site here:  http://www.qwertee.com/product/the-boys-of-baker-street/)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

November 29, 2012 9:01 pm  #75

Yes, it's really cool.

November 30, 2012 7:08 am  #76

Good lord, I am /such/ a geek....  ;-DDD   I was looking at the update to this thread, and just zoning out looking at the neat pic again... seriously, I love simplistically stylized, neatly composed art like that, and there's just something equally neat about the sound of the phrasing 'boys of baker street' that just flows off the tongue.  You know?  And all the recognizable, favorite figures clustered together like they're just the boys hangin' out, and hm, 'The Boys of Baker Street' would make a good band name... wouldn't it?  And would be so cool to have this shirt, and be wearing it around, and say someone wasn't familiar and they asked me who that was, and I'd go  "...oh!  these guys?  just a Brit band I'm a fan of... they're pretty awesome...  'The Boys of Baker Street'...   this one in the scarf?  he's the lead singer.  what do they play?  oh, kinda jazzy-rock?"  ; DD

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

November 30, 2012 8:26 am  #77

Cue Gerry Rafferty! Abbey Road springs to mind as well with the images of them walking in a line like that.

Last edited by Davina (November 30, 2012 8:28 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 30, 2012 5:29 pm  #78

And I can just -hear- the rest of that conversation.... Hee...  : ))   'Yeah, the singer?  A-/mazing/ voice... those two to his sides are on guitar, the guy in the back is the keyboardist, and the one crouching does drums.  Man, you should hear his fast solos....'  : ))   (unless, of course, they'd be more of a folk music thing....  or a capella...  hee....)

November 30, 2012 6:49 pm  #79

Wow...  and to continue the actual thread, I haven't even been here nearly as long, and surprised some great art I've seen around hasn't been posted here already!   Granted, bit of a disclaimer that I don't really keep up on fan sites (waaay too easy to get sucked into them too much of the time), but being on Pinterest, I still have gotten to see some of the quality favorited pics floating around!  One of the best I've seen so far:

Thought you guys might like. (unfortunately, the only credit info that was kept was the stuff at the bottom)    Several more where that came from, but didn't want to over-spam....

December 1, 2012 4:51 pm  #80

Well, this is a bit silly. Very silly now that I'm thinking of it. But that's what happens to people waiting for season 3:

Board footera