BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 14, 2013 4:24 am  #721

Re: Fan art

Russell wrote:

ancientsgate wrote:

Would love to see a follow-up of that, now let's see who's PERFECT! with John getting back at him, tackling Sherlock to the floor, wrapping him in the lights, jamming the wreath down over his head and squashing the skull into his hair, while Sherlock goes all limp and just looks up at him with a smile. lololol

You're…. a teensy bit evil, AG! ;D I just hope you aren't in league with this guy for christmas shenanigans!
(couldn't wait to share this closer to the holiday… great segue and awesome pic to use to give a 'nod' to a holiday classic)

Haha! Brilliant! 

-------------------------------------------------------

December 14, 2013 9:12 am  #722

Love it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 16, 2013 7:57 am  #723

Christmas and Khan don't mix.     Or maybe they do.  A little.  And if his heart does grow three sizes, maybe he can find one of these for me.  Amazing sculpted busts of two awesome characters…..     (not sure if this technically right thread, but closest thing to it)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

December 16, 2013 9:12 am  #724

I like these very much.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 16, 2013 4:52 pm  #725

Wow,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 17, 2013 10:27 pm  #726

I just came across this beauty in Google images, so simple and yet starkly beautiful...

December 18, 2013 12:03 am  #727

Very nice.

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

December 18, 2013 6:39 am  #728

Cool.

December 18, 2013 6:59 pm  #729

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

December 18, 2013 7:06 pm  #730

crazy: That's a nice one! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 18, 2013 7:26 pm  #731

Harriet wrote:

I agree! I could look at this for ages!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

December 18, 2013 7:45 pm  #732

Good one.

December 19, 2013 6:12 pm  #733

Love it.     And love how, despite (very unfortunately, I know) still not having seen almost half of those, I still recognize all of them.    That is…. except the bottom, fourth guy.  Anyone?  And the bottom first guy… is that meant to be Inseparable?  If so, very nice job of it.  Although I'm a little surprised, with 'iconically recognizable-from-the-looks' roles, that they didn't include Khan!   

Edit:  Sigh… ignore my last sentence…    realize from the date of last comments it wasn't around yet.  Still… would've been a cool image amongst the others.

Last edited by Russell (December 19, 2013 6:14 pm)

December 20, 2013 3:01 pm  #734

SolarSystem wrote:

Harriet wrote:

I agree! I could look at this for ages!

Thank you :D I know it's weird and OT, but I wish someone would do one for Gary Oldman and Alan Rickman, perhaps Harrison Ford....lol

PS: I luvs me some Sherlock, but the little Martin Crieff is my favorite here----I wanna hug him :D

PSS: Found another one!
http://tedizack.deviantart.com/art/BENNYs-Happy-Children-s-Day-305653309

Please tell me I'm not the only one who recognizes Sherlock Hemlock....  (happy squeal)

Last edited by crazybbcamerican (December 20, 2013 3:06 pm)

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

December 20, 2013 3:17 pm  #735

I thought this was very sweet 

December 20, 2013 6:26 pm  #736

Awwww! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

December 20, 2013 6:28 pm  #737

Too much glühwein, I'd say...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 20, 2013 6:36 pm  #738

Had to run that through Google Translate ^^

But yeah, they've been in the wine 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

December 20, 2013 8:54 pm  #739

Maybe he's also thoroughly worn out from fending off another enemy… 

December 20, 2013 9:57 pm  #740

Russell wrote:

Love it. And love how, despite (very unfortunately, I know) still not having seen almost half of those, I still recognize all of them. That is…. except the bottom, fourth guy. Anyone? And the bottom first guy… is that meant to be Inseparable?

I'd say the bottom fourth guy is "Small Island", and the first one is indeed "Inseparable".

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

Board footera