BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 8, 2013 2:51 pm  #241

Re: Fan art

ancientsgate wrote:

Neither of them is classically handsome-- no one's a ladies man, a Casanova, a Tom Cruise, no one expects women to fall at their feet in a faint as they walk by, which I love.

Oh, I guess I would fall at my feet when I saw Benedict or Martin walking by 
But I know what you mean. No stereotypes of handsome men but awesome in their own way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

March 8, 2013 3:26 pm  #242

crazybbcamerican wrote:

Yes, cute very cute. Am I the only female on this side of the Earth who really doesn't like the way Tom Cruise looks? This <points up> is CERTAINLY my idea of adorable, I prefer real-looking people.

Wrong forum, my dear, guess we all will readily agree with you 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 11, 2013 8:17 pm  #243

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 11, 2013 8:34 pm  #244

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

March 11, 2013 9:44 pm  #245

March 11, 2013 9:46 pm  #246

Goodness, that site!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 12, 2013 5:03 pm  #247

biscuitbear wrote:

This is really cool, zoom on it!

http://mlcamaro.deviantart.com/art/BBC-Sherlock-TRUST-ME-358920585

I.....  wow.      Thank ye.  Daang...  we're really finding some beautiful stuff on deviant, aren't we?    Did you guys like the 'angel'?  Thought it was a bit awesomely intense.... still have a couple more for later!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

March 12, 2013 5:07 pm  #248

Wow, that's impressing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

March 13, 2013 9:48 am  #249

biscuitbear wrote:

This is really cool, zoom on it!

http://mlcamaro.deviantart.com/art/BBC-Sherlock-TRUST-ME-358920585

I love this! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You look sad when you think he can't see you."

March 13, 2013 9:58 am  #250

Wow, this is amazing.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 13, 2013 12:40 pm  #251

A marvellous one 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 13, 2013 3:14 pm  #252

​ For hair fetishists - they even move:

http://enerjax.tumblr.com/post/45237142978/benlocks-a-study-in-hair

Last edited by SusiGo (March 13, 2013 3:14 pm)

March 13, 2013 3:24 pm  #253

I must admit I'm very fond of the Peter Guillam hair.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

March 13, 2013 3:28 pm  #254

Yes, so am I. Excellent film. 

Last edited by SusiGo (March 13, 2013 3:28 pm)

March 13, 2013 3:34 pm  #255

anyone said hair-fetish?! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

March 13, 2013 9:23 pm  #256

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

March 13, 2013 9:25 pm  #257

Wow. Very nice. I hope we'll learn something about Mycroft's ring in series 3. 

March 13, 2013 9:25 pm  #258

sharing one umbrella with Mycroft?! 

March 13, 2013 9:28 pm  #259

Wow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 13, 2013 9:29 pm  #260

Why does Mycroft look like the humanoid robot Data from Star Trek Next Generation there? lolololol

Love Sherlock's eyes-- not too many artists can really capture them, but I like these.

Board footera