BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 2, 2015 8:17 pm  #1

Hello

Hi

I'm Maddie, I'm 15, and I am rather into Sherlock. My main motivation for entering this site is my unabashed loneliness. All in all, I would quite like to find someone to talk to about all things Sherlock. I'm also very in to politics.

If anyone does read this message and decide to reply, I apologise if I come back with a comment that seems callous. I can sometimes find it hard to know how to interact in a proper social environment, and I hope this can be forgiven.

Maddie

April 2, 2015 9:05 pm  #2

Re: Hello

Hi Maddie, and welcome! Don't feel uncomfortable, we won't judge you if you seem callous. And a tip if you want to talk to someone about Sherlock things is to look around in the different threads until you find something you seem to like, and then it's just to join the conversation. We are all quite into Sherlock here  

April 2, 2015 9:31 pm  #3

Hi, welcome Maddie! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 2, 2015 9:34 pm  #4

Welcome, Maddie, look around and have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 3, 2015 7:14 am  #5

Welcome to the forum Maddie.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

April 3, 2015 5:28 pm  #6

Hi Maddie welcome to the forum!
Don't worry we're all quite sociopath here

April 3, 2015 9:08 pm  #7

Hello Maddie! Welcome to the forum.
Have fun and don't worry, we're like a great family here

-Lily

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 9, 2015 5:01 pm  #8

Hello and welcome to the forum! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera