BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 6, 2013 3:33 pm  #41

Re: Sherlock personality quiz

I'm apparently Mrs Hudson. Didn't know what to think of it at first but now I feel kind of flattered. xD

You are Mrs. Hudson. Warm and loving, you’re everyone’s surrogate mother. Always there to make some tea, listen to someone’s problems, or answer the door when the cops arrive, you can pretty much handle anything. Your past is a little bit mysterious — what exactly happened with your ex, anyway? — and you may have seen some wilder days in your youth, but you’ve (mostly) mellowed now. You might want to be careful of those “herbal soothers” though.

Did it again with the second best answers and got John. Afterwards I wondered if I have too much free time on my hands and then I remembered what my schedule was like yesterday and decided to do it again, picking all the opposite answers, and got Moriarty

Last edited by Avarice (May 6, 2013 3:45 pm)

Aren't ordinary people adorable?

May 28, 2013 7:33 pm  #42

Funny enough, I've always found I was a mix between Sherlock and Mycroft.

I took the quizz a first time, and got Sherlock with those answers: intelligence / Monty python and the holy grail (which is actually MY favourite movie along with Life of Brian hehe) / check my email / Ravenclaw / Washington (but only because I've already been a couple of times in London, whereas I just spent a few hours at Washington airport due to the weather) / My computer / Not much with the whole relationship, thanks.

and I got Mycroft, then I took the test again and only changed Washington into London, and this time I got Sherlock

Which kinda fits as I'm sarcastic (bot Sherlock and Mycroft are), if you don't count my son, I'm alone most of the time and enjoys loneliness as I don't like people that much, people bore me very quickly, I only have 3 friends, I'm rather cold but I can be quite charming in society though it's just a mask, I just CAN'T express my feelings (I can't even tell my son I love him, the words are just stuck in my throat), I don't show it but I do care a lot about the (very) few people who are important to me, I consider myself quite intelligent but I have no culture (ie I don't even know who's the French Prime Minister), I like observing people and trying to deduce things about them, I've got quite a black humour... etc etc...

Just like old times...

May 29, 2013 6:43 am  #43

There were a few questions that I could have gone either way with so I did it twice.
First Molly, then Sherlock. Maybe somewhere in between? Definately not as nice as Molly, don't have sexy cheekbones like Sherlock.

================================================================

July 25, 2013 8:42 pm  #44

I'm Mrs Hudson.
I am so not surprised by that answer.
I mother people that I don't know (just told a kid going down stairs not to trip over his shoelaces - they were dangling quite a bit).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beware of dragons for you are crunchy and go well with ketchup

Dr. Horribles sing along blog
You people all have to learn
This world is going to burn
Burn
(yeah, it’s two r’s. H, O, R, R, yeah right.)
Burn

July 25, 2013 9:04 pm  #45

I got Lestrade

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 26, 2013 10:58 am  #46

I got Molly.

You are Molly Hooper. Sweet, clever, and just the tiniest bit of a pushover, you’re always willing to give your all helping others, whether it’s with information, a tricky experiment or laboratory access they’re not supposed to have. Sometimes you can be a little too accommodating or slow to stand up for yourself in the face of more aggressive personalities, but, hey, you’re working on it. You’re an incurable romantic and you like to see the good in everyone, whether they deserve it or not.

Some things in the description do fit me and some don't, heh. 

The Road goes ever on and on...

Board footera