BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 17, 2015 3:39 am  #1

Hi

Hi.
I'm 40.  Named April.  Divorced, childless, boring.  Hospice nurse atm. 
Living in SC, USA.  (Ya'll Sherlockians are SO welcome to visit me if you travel here.  Lots of wooded / waterfall hikes in these parts.  And a few cool old mysteries - heard of Issaqueena?)
I love watching Sherlock, Star Trek and Shakespheare.
I'm trying to piece together a theory on the Moriaty twist.  Can't wait to read other's ideas.
Got my fingers crossed the cast will love filming season 4.  Setlock hoards... yikes.
Sorry to bore you.  Again, hi.

Steven Moffat: Season four is “going to be … [about] consequences. Chickens come to roost ... Things … coming back to bite you.”

March 17, 2015 5:33 am  #2

Re: Hi

Welcome to the forum! Not bored yet, don't worry about that. There are quite some Star Trek fans around here.  You can take from my avatar that I am one of them.

Enjoy your time here.

Last edited by Schmiezi (March 17, 2015 5:33 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

March 17, 2015 7:46 am  #3

Hi, April, not boring at all. Welcome to the forum and have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 17, 2015 7:54 am  #4

Hi April, welcome ! :D

March 17, 2015 8:20 am  #5

Hello April! I'm boring too 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 17, 2015 10:56 am  #6

Hi April, nice to have you around! Enjoy being here 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 17, 2015 1:09 pm  #7

Hi April!
Welcome to the forum! I can tell you're not boring -you are a Sherlockian, after all. So it is possible you might be bored if there's nothing "fun" going on, but aren't we all?
Anyway, welcome again, and you'll see that you'll end up having quite a lot of fun around here. So be prepared to stop being bored

-Lily

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

March 17, 2015 2:09 pm  #8

Aw.  To be greeted immediately by a handful of amazingly friendly Sherlockians... feels so heartwarming.  

It's wonderful how inclusive and uplifting everyone is in the comments throughout the forum.  

Thanks for welcoming a seemingly faceless, uneventful member to your ranks.  

I guess each of us are potentially a pandora box - a set of mysteries wrapped in skin.  So I an excited to be among such interested folk.  I look forward to discovering more about some of you.  

^__^  Thanks again.  - April

Steven Moffat: Season four is “going to be … [about] consequences. Chickens come to roost ... Things … coming back to bite you.”

March 17, 2015 2:21 pm  #9

Mysteries...I like that. And don't worry about [thinking you are] "uneventful", it'll pass, just like boredom

-Lily

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

March 19, 2015 7:36 pm  #10

Hello and welcome to the forum April. Even though it is March! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera