BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 15, 2015 5:01 am  #1

Um, hi... I guess?

Hey, um... I'm a Sherlockian, from England, and um... I'm in a relationship. Thats really all the interesting stuff. Oh, I'm a girl too.

---------------------------------------
"This isn't funny Dean, the voice says I'm almost out of minutes!" -Castiel
"I lost my shoe..." -Sam

March 15, 2015 7:49 am  #2

Re: Um, hi... I guess?

Hello, and welcome 

Which part of England are you from? I lived in London for a couple of years and got to do a bit of travelling around the country while I was there. I really miss it and wish I could go back there with my family, and show them all the wonderful places and sights.

So, how long have you been a Sherlockian? I only discovered Sherlock this year. I can't believe I've been missing out on the awesomeness for so long 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 15, 2015 8:24 am  #3

Why hello there friend!!

I live in a part of England called Shropshire, it's a few hours drive away from London.

I've been a Sherlockian for nearly 4 years now, and I'm loving it!! Can't wait for season 4

"I lost my shoe..." -Sam

March 15, 2015 9:11 am  #4

Oh yes, Season 4 can't come too soon - and I'm hoping the special will be here sooner. In the mean time I joined up here in the hopes to feed my Sherlock obsession. I've also developed a serious Benaddiction, and I've been watching/listening to everything I can get my hands on with the beautiful man in it. Do you like Benedict, or are you mostly just Sherlocked?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 15, 2015 9:17 am  #5

I ADORE Benedict!!! I really want to watch the Imatation Game, but it's a 15 and I'm not old enough
Ah well, I have Supernatural to catch up on and Doctor Who to watch while I wait!! And then there's also my girlfriend who is amazing and yeah

"I lost my shoe..." -Sam

March 15, 2015 9:34 am  #6

Oh, The Imitation Game was soooo good. I would say it's suitable for age 13 and up, but I guess that's up to your parents. Unfortunately most of Benedict's work is M rated...

I wish I had watched Doctor Who when it rebooted - I mostly remember it from when I was a kid, back when Tom Baker was the fourth doctor (I'm 38). I haven't watched a whole episode of the modern series. Mostly because I have young kids and don't get a chance to watch anything on tv, that's why I didn't get into Sherlock until recently when I got hold of the DVDs. I've never seen Supernatural.

I'm just waiting for Broadchurch to start - the kids are in bed, yay 

March 15, 2015 9:43 am  #7

haha, Broadchurch is awesome!!!!!!! David Tennant

"I lost my shoe..." -Sam

March 15, 2015 9:56 am  #8

We're up to season 2 episode 5 here on Australian tv... Better get back to it or I'll miss something 

March 15, 2015 9:58 am  #9

Welcome to the forum, Angels!
I'd say you've come to the right place... and of course fans of Doctor Who, Broadchurch and Mister Tennant are always welcome. I only discovered DW last year and fell head over heels in love with Ten and David. And Broadchurch really blew my mind... (and can you believe it, next month they'll finally air series 1 in Germany. It's about time.)
So, look around and have a great time here!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

March 15, 2015 10:07 am  #10

Thanks Solar!!! I think I might get my girlfriend to join this forum, cause I love it already! And David Tennant is perfection, and Matt Smith too (adorable clumsy housecat)

"I lost my shoe..." -Sam

March 15, 2015 10:17 am  #11

Good to hear that you like it here! And yeah, David and Matt are very different types of Doctors, which is a good thing, but David is "my Doctor". It took me quite a while to get used to Matt, I have to admit.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

March 15, 2015 10:29 am  #12

Yeah, I'll admit that it took me a few episodes to properly get used to him, but now i love him!!! (Peter Capaldi is awesome too)

"I lost my shoe..." -Sam

March 15, 2015 10:46 am  #13

Greetings and Welcome!   This really is the best place on the web to talk about  Sherlock.  
And I'm not biased at all!  

Settle in, explore the threads and have fun!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 15, 2015 10:48 am  #14

Tonnaree, hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My friend used to have an account here, and she said you were her favorite person on this forum So, thanks for talking to me!!

"I lost my shoe..." -Sam

March 15, 2015 11:01 am  #15

Oh wow.  *blush*   I have a reputation.  *giggle*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 15, 2015 12:09 pm  #16

Hi and welcome!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

March 15, 2015 1:03 pm  #17

Welcome to the forum. :-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

March 15, 2015 4:54 pm  #18

Vhanja and Schmiezi, thanks to both of you

"I lost my shoe..." -Sam

March 15, 2015 5:41 pm  #19

tonnaree wrote:

An international reputation 

Welcome, Angel 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 15, 2015 5:46 pm  #20

Harriet wrote:

tonnaree wrote:

An international reputation

Welcome, Angel

Thanks!! Reputations are good My friend might be using this account sometimes, but it will be clear when she does.

"I lost my shoe..." -Sam

Board footera