BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 21, 2015 5:02 pm  #1

Arthur & George - new ITV drama about Conan Doyle

Really didn't know where else to put this, but on the 2nd of March they're showing a new three-part drama about Arthur Conan Doyle, starring Martin Clunes as the man himself. It's on ITV at 9pm GMT.

http://www.itv.com/presscentre/ep1week10/arthur-george

Will definitely be watching

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

February 21, 2015 6:50 pm  #2

Re: Arthur & George - new ITV drama about Conan Doyle

That sound wonderful, thank you for a tip! I´ll definitely find a way to watch it.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 21, 2015 10:16 pm  #3

Oh yes, I've seen a trailer for this recently and completely forgot to mention it here. I have no idea if I'll be able to watch it, but should I find the time I definitely will.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

February 23, 2015 11:20 am  #4

Going to try and watch this, if I can.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 23, 2015 12:51 pm  #5

I can actually watch this, since a couple weeks ago I finally replaced the TV aerial in my bedroom and can now watch TV again XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

Board footera