BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 7, 2015 9:02 pm  #1

Hello fellow Sherlockians!

Hello there! My name is Sherlock And A Gun and I am new here on this forum! It seems very well-kept and professional and I am excited to be a part of this community! I just finished S2:E1 so, please, if you will discuss with me, nothing after that!
Thank you!

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Moriarty: "Is that a British Army L9A1 in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?"
Sherlock: "Oh Jim, it's obviously a Sig Sauer P226R, also assigned by the British Army to soldiers serving in Afghanistan. No science of deduction needed."

February 7, 2015 9:06 pm  #2

Re: Hello fellow Sherlockians!

Welcome here, good to have you around 
I hope you can manage to keep your joy unspoilt: Most of the threads by now discuss also S3 issues.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 8, 2015 11:04 am  #3

Welcome to the madness, have fun. Please be aware that series 3 is discussed everywhere because it aired more than a year ago. Maybe you should watch it as soon as possible because it is amazing. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 8, 2015 2:34 pm  #4

Welcome to the forum. See, now you've got a reason to watch S3 soon. So getting an account here has already paid off, I'd say.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

February 8, 2015 3:05 pm  #5

Welcome to the forum! Hope you will enjoy the rest of the series as much as I did.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 8, 2015 9:17 pm  #6

Thanks guys! I'm on S2:E3 Oh my goooooooooooooosh so good!

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Moriarty: "Is that a British Army L9A1 in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?"
Sherlock: "Oh Jim, it's obviously a Sig Sauer P226R, also assigned by the British Army to soldiers serving in Afghanistan. No science of deduction needed."

February 9, 2015 9:19 am  #7

Isn't it just! Anyhow...welcome to the forum. Have fun...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 11, 2015 8:13 pm  #8

I love hearing about new Sherlockians! How exciting!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 13, 2015 3:19 pm  #9

Hi and have fun.

"The name's Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street."

February 21, 2015 3:50 pm  #10

Welcome ShaaG! Hope you'll enjoy the forum quite as much as the show!
No, I'm kidding, it's not possible...

Last edited by BHavers (February 21, 2015 3:51 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------
What? Cameras? Here? I'm in my nightie!

Board footera