BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 4, 2015 8:30 am  #1

Hi

Finally joined this forum. Me and Husband live in London with our numerous kids and cats. I'm originally from Germany and husband is Polish- American. We are both Sherlock fans. I have also seen Ben on stage. Anyhow, Hi to everyone.

Must add I also write Sherlock fiction, mostly crack, and in English.

Last edited by JenHart (February 4, 2015 8:32 am)

February 4, 2015 8:35 am  #2

Re: Hi

Welcome, Jen, nice to have you here. Have fun. 

What did you see on stage? Frankenstein?

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 4, 2015 8:50 am  #3

Yes. We saw Frankenstein. We saw Ben as the creature. He was very good but we thought, to be honest, that the play itself was odd. We certainly wouldn't want to see it again.

February 4, 2015 8:55 am  #4

Wow! You saw Frankenstein? Live??? I envy you. I love this play. And you didn't like it? Well, seems to be a matter of taste.

Nevertheless, a warm welcome.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

February 4, 2015 4:43 pm  #5

Warm welcome, Jen! So nice to have you around! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 4, 2015 7:32 pm  #6

Welcome to the forum, Jen. Would you mind sharing your fics?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

February 4, 2015 8:14 pm  #7

Schmiezi wrote:

Welcome to the forum, Jen. Would you mind sharing your fics?

My fics are on Archive of our own under a different name. I can put a link to them here if it's allowed. I started writing Torchwood fics and then went onto Sherlock.

February 4, 2015 8:18 pm  #8

There is a whole thread for fics written by forum members, so yes, of course it is allowed. maybe you could post the link there:
http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=2672

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

February 5, 2015 6:03 am  #9

Posted a link to one of my fics following the above link.

February 9, 2015 9:17 am  #10

Hi, hello and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you on board. I think the play Frankenstein is fairly true to the original story and its atmosphere.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 21, 2015 4:01 pm  #11

Willkommen JenHart!
Members here are from everywheren, that's nice.
As a mum and a cat lover, you can't possibly be a bad person 
Enjoy the forum, I hope to see you soon there.

--------------------------------------------------------------
What? Cameras? Here? I'm in my nightie!

Board footera