BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 22, 2016 9:19 pm  #1781

Re: sherlock series 4 (spoilers inside)

Thanks for looking into it, Ewige!

December 22, 2016 9:23 pm  #1782

SusiGo wrote:

Sherlock has started tweeting. Remember Joe Lidster saying that he would not continue the blog but had something new in store for 2017? Someone has set up Twitter accounts for Sherlock, John, and Culverton Smith so I think we can expect tweets instead of blog entries. 

Hey, I want to read that article!  Is there a link to it?

December 22, 2016 9:55 pm  #1783

Not sure if this is the thread to post this in... but if you don't want a 'bad-ish' spoiler, avoid Amanda's recent Telegraph article about Martin.

I sort of regret reading that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 22, 2016 9:59 pm  #1784

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

Not sure if this is the thread to post this in... but if you don't want a 'bad-ish' spoiler, avoid Amanda's recent Telegraph article about Martin.

THANK YOU.
You always luck out with bad-ish spoilers, eh? *hugs*

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

December 22, 2016 10:02 pm  #1785

It's not as bad as the Doctor Who one... but yeah I would have preferred to see it for myself!

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (December 22, 2016 10:13 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 22, 2016 10:04 pm  #1786

Damn.
I'm so sorry.
I also think I'll have to stay away from the net from now on. Or something.

-----

December 22, 2016 10:26 pm  #1787

Ouch, sorry to hear that, Phantom. And thanks for warning us!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 22, 2016 10:40 pm  #1788

I did not mind reading this - and there was nothing in it I did not expect anyway - but I wonder about Amanda. They are told to keep so quiet about things and she was a bit talkative here.  

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 22, 2016 10:41 pm  #1789

TY for heads up. Won't read the article but hoped the tabloids would wait until after the episode with this.

"Man may not be degraded  to being a machine by being denied to be a ghost in the machine."
It's just transport. The virus in the hard drive . However impossible .Must be the truth.

December 22, 2016 10:44 pm  #1790

OH. Twitter. I assumed all the accounts were parodies, Mary John Mycroft Molly etc they are all linked and quite funny. None verified though. Would be wierd to get BBC ones. Will be sad if they let the blog go.

"Man may not be degraded  to being a machine by being denied to be a ghost in the machine."
It's just transport. The virus in the hard drive . However impossible .Must be the truth.

December 22, 2016 10:55 pm  #1791

Mothonthemantel wrote:

OH. Twitter. I assumed all the accounts were parodies, Mary John Mycroft Molly etc they are all linked and quite funny. None verified though. Would be wierd to get BBC ones. Will be sad if they let the blog go.

Could you please post the links the the accounts you mean?

-----

December 22, 2016 11:02 pm  #1792

I was watching Czech television tonight to glimpse that famous leaked trailer in its "natural habitat".... and was shocked to get the official, boring BBC trailer instead! 

The Czech trailer makers are probably chained to a wall in the basement now, while the trailer was discreetely burned up in the garden. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 22, 2016 11:03 pm  #1793

Thank you for a heads-up, dear, I´d avoid it.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 22, 2016 11:09 pm  #1794

nakahara wrote:

I was watching Czech television tonight to glimpse that famous leaked trailer in its "natural habitat".... and was shocked to get the official, boring BBC trailer instead! 

The Czech trailer makers are probably chained to a wall in the basement now, while the trailer was discreetely burned up in the garden. 

Hahaha!
Thank you for the minute of hilarity during this generally trying time!

-----

December 23, 2016 12:02 am  #1795

I think Family business for E03 makes a lot of sense. Once they have covered how John and Sherlock met and got together and Moriarty and the fall and Mary, there really is only one unanswered final problem to resolve - the assumed third brother -so Sherrinford.?

December 23, 2016 4:27 am  #1796

I don't mind spoilers, not one little bit!  Could you post a link to "Amanda's recent elegraph article about Martin"? Maybe in spoiler tags, so others won't mind? 

Thanks!

December 23, 2016 6:30 am  #1797

Tilly11 wrote:

I don't mind spoilers, not one little bit!  Could you post a link to "Amanda's recent elegraph article about Martin"? Maybe in spoiler tags, so others won't mind? 

Thanks!

I figure it's this spoilery article with probably a spoiler already in its title? Don't know for sure, squeezing my eyes tight here!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/22/martin-freeman-amanda-abbington-split-reveals-weird-real-life/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw

-----

December 23, 2016 6:45 am  #1798

If it is, I don't think it is too spoilery. Everything she says about

the Watson marriage

can be seen in the scene we got already IMO.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

December 23, 2016 7:18 am  #1799

Well, I did say I would love it if

Mary's departure really was just a messy divorce!

.  I don't think this is too much of a spoiler either. 

I've had a strong feeling that the happy families, Uncle Sherlock, etc. stuff is just for the beginning of TST.  It seems extremely likely that Mary's past will resurface and it wil all start to go wrong

December 23, 2016 8:13 am  #1800

Liberty wrote:

Well, I did say I would love it if

Mary's departure really was just a messy divorce!

.  I don't think this is too much of a spoiler either. 

I've had a strong feeling that the happy families, Uncle Sherlock, etc. stuff is just for the beginning of TST.  It seems extremely likely that Mary's past will resurface and it wil all start to go wrong

I feel exactly the same, Liberty, on both points!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

Board footera