BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 17, 2015 3:06 pm  #121

Re: sherlock series 4 (spoilers inside)

Write faster you black hearted bastard!   

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 17, 2015 3:10 pm  #122

Remember they usually have to film his episodes last, because he never has his scripts ready in time!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 17, 2015 3:44 pm  #123

tonnaree wrote:

You are saying what an entire fandom thinks! :D
But as an optimist I've got to say I'm glad seeing he hasn't forgotten about Sherlock. Isn't that lovely?

------------------------------------------------------------
"Love something, and love it deeply."
Andrew Scott

"I don’t care how hypothetical it is, I’m not flying with a live otter in the flight deck."
Captain Martin Crieff

October 17, 2015 4:03 pm  #124

I'm certain he never forgets dear little Sherlock...
But he sometimes gets distracted by an old timelord!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 17, 2015 5:00 pm  #125

Yes, brilliant!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

October 17, 2015 8:49 pm  #126

My heart stopped for a second there.

Oh my!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

October 17, 2015 10:17 pm  #127

James Norrington wrote:

tonnaree wrote:

You are saying what an entire fandom thinks! :D
But as an optimist I've got to say I'm glad seeing he hasn't forgotten about Sherlock. Isn't that lovely?

I yell that at George RR Martin a lot too.   

But I mean black hearted bastard in the most loving way.   

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

October 18, 2015 6:44 pm  #128

Evil is being unleashed. 

October 18, 2015 6:50 pm  #129

If that means Andrew's back, I hope so!

October 18, 2015 9:01 pm  #130

I would love to see Andrew in flashbacks or mind palace scenes, but I hope with all my heart that Moriarty is truely dead.  I feel it would really cheapen the emotional arch of TRF is he's not.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

October 19, 2015 5:29 am  #131

I would have said I hope Moriarty's dead because we have seen rather enough fake deaths already! Tee Hee.
It would seem to me that Sherlock would have failed in his post Reichenbach mission, if Moriarty still lives...but I guess a twin may deal with that.

October 19, 2015 7:54 am  #132

I hope to see Moriarty in flashbacks but I don't hope he survived. 

Also, I've got this weird feeling that when Steven says it's impossible to survive being shot through the brainstem, he might not be lying. 

October 19, 2015 3:46 pm  #133

I dunno, cos he was laughing  when he said it...more importantly, what was he supposed to say, when somebody asked him the direct question?
He couldn't give any spoilers away...

October 19, 2015 3:48 pm  #134

silverblaze wrote:

I hope to see Moriarty in flashbacks but I don't hope he survived. 

Also, I've got this weird feeling that when Steven says it's impossible to survive being shot through the brainstem, he might not be lying. 

but maybe he didn't shoot himself in the brainstem............

October 19, 2015 3:55 pm  #135

Or it might have been his twin!

October 19, 2015 3:56 pm  #136

I don't want his twin, because then that amazing showdown on the roof would have been his twin and not the 'original' Moriarty nor do I want his twin to take his place now. But I fear that's what Moffat might be doing...

October 19, 2015 4:06 pm  #137

Hopefully the former!

October 19, 2015 5:35 pm  #138

Dorothy83 wrote:

I don't want his twin, because then that amazing showdown on the roof would have been his twin and not the 'original' Moriarty nor do I want his twin to take his place now. But I fear that's what Moffat might be doing...

I want the person who set up the "Miss Me" video to be MORAN!  I want this with a white hot passion.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

October 22, 2015 12:32 pm  #139

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 22, 2015 12:40 pm  #140

The fandom that waited - I totally agree with that!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

Board footera