BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 28, 2016 8:43 am  #1201

Re: sherlock series 4 (spoilers inside)

No, I assume they will air on Sundays but what about the day after when everything in here and on tumblr explodes? 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 28, 2016 8:45 am  #1202

Well, we have to take it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

October 28, 2016 8:45 am  #1203

Take the days off from work, you mean? 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 28, 2016 8:51 am  #1204

Would be the best, but not possible for me. No, I have to take it as it comes. Here... at the office...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

October 28, 2016 8:54 am  #1205

This is very brave. I think there should be special leave for post-Sherlock days. 

October 28, 2016 10:49 am  #1206

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 28, 2016 12:42 pm  #1207

SusiGo wrote:

Take the days off from work, you mean? 

Well, you know, I do have some minor health problems.  You just never know when they might flair up......................*cough*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 28, 2016 2:34 pm  #1208

Please people, can anyone tell me where to find all this info? I've been checking the BBC website but there's nothing there. I'm not on twitter or tumblr? Is that where all this info is floating around?

October 28, 2016 2:39 pm  #1209

The picture of the violin with the air date for T6T has been posted by the BBC on Twitter and Facebook. The air dates 8 and 15 January are still speculation but quite probable. Some of the clever ideas on the meaning of the broken violin string are from tumblr. 

Last edited by SusiGo (October 28, 2016 2:39 pm)

October 28, 2016 2:49 pm  #1210

Did you guys see that the new trailer (with the airing date) has some new clips? Found this on tumblr:

http://ilovebenedict.tumblr.com/post/152398702570/londoncallingsigh-top-are-clips-from-first

http://ilovebenedict.tumblr.com/post/152398690390/elennemigo-its-not-a-game-anymore-sherlock

I can't handle the intensity and drama of this series anymore. Excuse me while I go into the corner and have a small nervous breakdown.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

October 28, 2016 3:09 pm  #1211

Vhanja wrote:

Did you guys see that the new trailer (with the airing date) has some new clips? Found this on tumblr:

http://ilovebenedict.tumblr.com/post/152398702570/londoncallingsigh-top-are-clips-from-first

http://ilovebenedict.tumblr.com/post/152398690390/elennemigo-its-not-a-game-anymore-sherlock

I can't handle the intensity and drama of this series anymore. Excuse me while I go into the corner and have a small nervous breakdown.

*passes over a shock blanket and a cup of tea*

Would you like a shot of whiskey in that dear?

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

October 28, 2016 5:44 pm  #1212

tonnaree wrote:

Vhanja wrote:

I know!!  I'll take a blanket!  ;D   I actually saw the news on FB before I came here.  That amazing, dratted, emotional violin pic.  Basically went eyes wide and started bouncing in my seat going 'omgomgomgomg...'  Oh, sure, we could guess when it would air similar to the past and know how close it is now, but... eeeee!  Confirmed!  *tries to get the next day off like the rest of you!!*

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

October 28, 2016 6:47 pm  #1213

As a Federal employee we get lots of official holidays throughout the year.  In January we celebrate Martin Luther King day.   This year that holiday just happens to be on January 16th!!!!!

BRILLIANT!

Of course, hoping that they show all the episodes on Sunday. 

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

October 28, 2016 7:29 pm  #1214

tonnaree wrote:

Yes, please! *sobs*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

October 28, 2016 11:37 pm  #1215

Blankets and Whiskey for Everyone!

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

October 28, 2016 11:46 pm  #1216

Also if it helps I've got a whole bag of chocolate eyeballs I'm willing to share... maybe it will be surprisingly okay somehow then? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

October 29, 2016 8:32 am  #1217

SusiGo wrote:

The picture of the violin with the air date for T6T has been posted by the BBC on Twitter and Facebook. The air dates 8 and 15 January are still speculation but quite probable. Some of the clever ideas on the meaning of the broken violin string are from tumblr. 

Thank you SusiGo. Once they've started airing on a Sunday I think it's pretty likely they'll keep to it.

Like everyone here I'm very excited about the new series.

October 29, 2016 9:49 am  #1218

Tea spked with whisky and chocolate eyeballs, curled into a blanket... I might be ok, then.

Team Hudders!

October 30, 2016 4:39 pm  #1219

63 days till new Sherlock.

63 DAYS!

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

October 30, 2016 4:52 pm  #1220

Omgomgomg!

Team Hudders!

Board footera