BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 5, 2016 7:17 am  #721

Re: sherlock series 4 (spoilers inside)

Incidentally, yesterday I meant to echo that I also hope Olivia's return means we get Sebastian back.
I think it's only his return which would allow me to accept no Andrew!
Though the scar and goatee could be Andrew...or Victorian Hooper, of course!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 5, 2016 7:26 am  #722

Apparently Derren Brown did a show in Cardiff yesterday...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

April 5, 2016 7:29 am  #723

...by the way: There are two threads for S4 but only one has a spoiler warning in the title. Shouldn't we put all these things - like all those tweets for example - in the spoiler thread...?

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

April 5, 2016 7:32 am  #724

Tbh, I am not quite sure what belongs in which thread. I think we could use the other one for everything comes up now during the actual filming. So your post would have to go there as well, I think. I am a bit confused. 

But I will put a spoiler warning on this here as well. 

Last edited by SusiGo (April 5, 2016 7:34 am)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 5, 2016 7:37 am  #725

Yes please do, for the confused like me.
Derren seems to be on permanent tour and yet I always miss him...desperate to take my daughter to see him!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 5, 2016 7:44 am  #726

besleybean wrote:

Delighted that Olivia is back in. 
Though I always knew she and Benedict were still pals.
Before Sophie, they had occasionally been spotted out together.

Yes that Olivia und Benedict are still friends isn't news, he talked about her in the past and said that they are still friends. Was just my declaration that I like the fact that they are still friends. It's not always that easy being friends afterwards (and not just saying "we are still friends"). So I applaud every former couple who is able to.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

April 5, 2016 7:48 am  #727

----------

April 5, 2016 7:48 am  #728

SusiGo wrote:

Tbh, I am not quite sure what belongs in which thread. I think we could use the other one for everything comes up now during the actual filming. So your post would have to go there as well, I think. I am a bit confused. 

Thanks, Susi!
And I agree, the other thread is called "Setlock" after all, so everything that comes up during filming definitely belongs there, I'd say.

April 5, 2016 7:51 am  #729

Ivy wrote:

Provocation in form of a script...
What I would give for one look inside....

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 5, 2016 11:47 am  #730

Is this setlock, or is this just something Arwel liked the look of? Who knows.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 5, 2016 1:56 pm  #731

Oh gosh, how can seeing a script be so friggin' amazing!! 

So who's scarred? And I totally believe in Ben having forgotten what face to put on, lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 5, 2016 2:17 pm  #732

SolarSystem wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

Thanks, Susi!
And I agree, the other thread is called "Setlock" after all, so everything that comes up during filming definitely belongs there, I'd say.

Yeah, I just got pretty confused between these two threads as well. Thinking of closing this one to avoid confusion, but obviously leave it up so people can see what has already been posted?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 5, 2016 2:41 pm  #733

Since I made the other one, I'm sorry for the confusion.  I just thought that since there was already so much discussion and stuff that came before filming in this topic, that it would be better to have a separate one for the Setlock stuff.  I didn't realise it would be confusing, so I apologize for that.

Clueing for looks.

April 5, 2016 3:46 pm  #734

No apologies necessary.  It happens. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 6, 2016 7:28 am  #735

----------

April 6, 2016 1:00 pm  #736

Nothing official yet, but we can expect an air date, as usual, on New Year's day.
And dark times.
And something that TPTB had started telling early on.

Here's a link to Radio Times article (humpf, damn phone...I'll post that later, then. Apologies.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 6, 2016 1:24 pm  #737

Here is some information. Ghosts of the past - so much for TAB standalone but we all knew that, didn't we? And romance - I'd wager they are not talking about the Watson marriage. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 6, 2016 1:29 pm  #738

I'd think as much as well
Not really the Watsons' marriage.

"This is the story we've been telling from the beginning. A story about to reach its climax"

I sense lots of metas coming.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 6, 2016 1:58 pm  #739

SusiGo wrote:

Here is some information. Ghosts of the past - so much for TAB standalone but we all knew that, didn't we? And romance - I'd wager they are not talking about the Watson marriage. 

I would like to take a moment to point out the lack of "B"s.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 6, 2016 2:00 pm  #740

Yes. But then they never used the B word. 

Board footera