BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 4, 2016 11:30 am  #701

Re: sherlock series 4 (spoilers inside)

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 4, 2016 11:40 am  #702

Omgomgomg!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 4, 2016 11:50 am  #703

She just has to remind herself whose hair she's doing! So many wonderful (and sexy) people.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

April 4, 2016 12:31 pm  #704

She's a lucky woman! 

And gosh, It's today!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 4, 2016 1:36 pm  #705

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 4, 2016 1:37 pm  #706

April 4, 2016 1:40 pm  #707

So it seems they are shooting some scenes with Mary today, perhaps also John. But maybe not Sherlock and Lestrade yet. Maybe the birth scene, or right after birth scene? Since they were looking for a very young baby?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 4, 2016 3:00 pm  #708

Now this is big news - a flashback to TBB or what?

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 4, 2016 3:11 pm  #709

So, she's back? Does that mean that Sebastian will be back too? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 4, 2016 3:14 pm  #710

No idea. So far no cast members except the regulars are known. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 4, 2016 3:19 pm  #711

Interesting none-the-less. It has my brain spinning with theories. Ah. I love that! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 4, 2016 3:21 pm  #712

*runs naked through the forums tossing rainbow confetti and screaming*

SETLOCK
SETLOCK
SETLOCK
THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 4, 2016 4:17 pm  #713

I like that Olivia and Benedict are still friends.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

April 4, 2016 4:26 pm  #714

Oh, I wonder.  I wouldn't mind seeing Sebastian again.  He's an intriguing link to Sherlock's past (and I like the actor). 

April 4, 2016 5:34 pm  #715

So cool….  always loved how they share their excitement and some of their whereabouts!  Louise, too!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

April 4, 2016 8:57 pm  #716

Well they weren't at Speedy's today anyway and won't be there anytime soon...no signs up in North Gower street.
Delighted that Olivia is back in. 
Though I always knew she and Benedict were still pals.
Before Sophie, they had occasionally been spotted out together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 5, 2016 6:57 am  #717

From Louise´s tweet it´s obvious they are filming in Wales now.

There´s also this:

April 5, 2016 7:10 am  #718

There were some nice jokes about Benedict having forgotten he was still wearing his Dr Strange make-up. 

April 5, 2016 7:13 am  #719

Maybe he did?

April 5, 2016 7:16 am  #720

The other idea was Sholto now wearing a goatee. 

Board footera